Invest in Fife was formed in 1993 by Scottish Enterprise and Fife Council.
Invest in Fife aims to promote and position Fife as a first-class business and investment location and to attract investment and jobs to the Fife economy.
Invest in Fife supports the Fife Economy Partnership’s goal for “Fife to be the easiest place to do business and a great place to live, work, visit and invest.”
Fife Council now delivers the initiative working closely with Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Development International to provide additional strategic expertise.
You can find out more about our results by downloading our Annual Reports for 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2015/16.
- Two Fife Sites Shortlisted for Heathrow Logistics Hubs
- Babcock International to develop cutting-edge composite test facility with the University of Edinburgh
- A Feast of Fife at Major Hospitality Event
- @Babcock and University of Edinburgh Team Up on New Test Facility in Rosyth #FifeTech #worldleading marineenergy.biz/2019/03… 1 day ago in reply to babcock
- Forbo Flooring sees increased international sales after loss of key Ministry of Defence contract…#FifeTech… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- World’s first tidal wave engineering test centre to be built in Rosyth @EdinburghUniversity @babcockinternational edinburghnews.scotsman.c… 1 day ago