Invest in Fife was formed in 1993 by Scottish Enterprise and Fife Council.
Invest in Fife aims to promote and position Fife as a first-class business and investment location and to attract investment and jobs to the Fife economy.
Invest in Fife supports the Fife Economy Partnership’s goal for “Fife to be the easiest place to do business and a great place to live, work, visit and invest.”
Fife Council now delivers the initiative working closely with Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Development International to provide additional strategic expertise.
You can find out more about our results by downloading our Annual Reports for 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2015/16.
- Major Fife Showcase at Royal Highland Show
- How Does Fife Benefit From The Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal?
- HMS Queen Elizabeth successfully completes work package at Babcock’s Rosyth facility
- Congratulations! twitter.com/thecourieruk… 4 days ago
- 18 Woodgate Way South, Glenrothes available now 1521 sq ft #andrewreillyassociates #fifemeansbusiness… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago
- Greener Kirkcaldy is to receive £3,800 of support to buy four e-bikes thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 4 days ago