Invest in Fife was formed in 1993 by Scottish Enterprise and Fife Council.
Invest in Fife aims to promote and position Fife as a first-class business and investment location and to attract investment and jobs to the Fife economy.
Invest in Fife supports the Fife Economy Partnership’s goal for “Fife to be the easiest place to do business and a great place to live, work, visit and invest.”
Fife Council now delivers the initiative working closely with Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Development International to provide additional strategic expertise.
You can find out more about our results by downloading our Annual Reports for 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2015/16.
- City Region Deal launches Covid-19 Job Support
- Planning Permission Approved for City Region Deal Project in Kirkcaldy
- COVID-19 Guidance for construction industry
- @JannettasGelato 8 hours ago in reply to investinfife
- Babcock International Group @RaytheonTech and Plexus among those at the forefront of COVID-19 effort.… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 8 hours ago
- A Job matching service has launched for the Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region, in response to the COVID… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 11 hours ago