Invest in Fife was formed in 1993 by Scottish Enterprise and Fife Council.
Invest in Fife aims to promote and position Fife as a first-class business and investment location and to attract investment and jobs to the Fife economy.
Invest in Fife supports the Fife Economy Partnership’s goal for “Fife to be the easiest place to do business and a great place to live, work, visit and invest.”
Fife Council now delivers the initiative working closely with Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Development International to provide additional strategic expertise.
You can find out more about our results by downloading our Annual Reports for 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2015/16.
- Darnley’s to Spice Up Sales with M&S Deal
- October 2017 Newsletter
- Food and Drink to the Fore at Abertay Seminar
- Motorway junction, nearby rail terminal and deep water port perfect for logistics #gatewayrosyth #locateinrosyth 5 hours ago
- North Sea access beneficial for renewable energy and oil and gas sector industries #gatewayrosyth #locateinrosyth 2 days ago
- Up to 71 hectares of land available including industrial and office premises #gatewayrosyth #locateinrosyth 3 days ago