Invest in Fife was formed in 1993 by Scottish Enterprise and Fife Council.
Invest in Fife aims to promote and position Fife as a first-class business and investment location and to attract investment and jobs to the Fife economy.
Invest in Fife supports the Fife Economy Partnership’s goal for “Fife to be the easiest place to do business and a great place to live, work, visit and invest.”
Fife Council now delivers the initiative working closely with Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Development International to provide additional strategic expertise.
You can find out more about our results by downloading our Annual Reports for 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2015/16.
- Vision to revitalise River Leven communities secures investment
- UTILITY ROV Secures Moray East Windfarm contract
- Briggs Marine Turnover Up 17%
- RT @ScotRenew: Huge thanks to headline sponsor @HV_Systems, event sponsors @ABB_UK, @AGinsight, @investinfife & event supporters… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- RT @ProcessPlus2: Processplus are delighted to confirm they will be joining @investinfife at the Offshore Europe @SPE_OE event in Ab… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- Women In The Food Industry Scotland #IWD2019 event - Scotland's first Women In The Food Industry panel discussion a… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago