Quality of life
Fife offers an unbeatable quality of life.
Fife is a great place to live; on the doorstep of Edinburgh and Dundee but without the city centre congestion, combined with a stunning coastline, beautiful countryside and award winning beaches - it really does offer the perfect work/life balance.
Did you know, Fife is home to the only Blue Flag beach in Scotland and is also the Country's number one destination for outdoor recreation?
The region enjoys keen house prices and a competitive cost of living and housing in the region spans all the options from picturesque coastal villages to bustling towns, all of which are steeped in history.
Fife has a rich history with lots of galleries and attractions to enlighten and entertain young and old. Its natural larder provides the foundation for a fabulous dining experience – from a Michelin-starred restaurant to award-winning fish and chips straight from the paper, there’s something for everyone.
Known around the world as the ‘home of golf’, Fife offers 45 well known, historic and challenging golf courses.
The attractiveness of Fife as place to live is clear to see.
- Darnley’s to Spice Up Sales with M&S Deal
- October 2017 Newsletter
- Food and Drink to the Fore at Abertay Seminar
- Motorway junction, nearby rail terminal and deep water port perfect for logistics #gatewayrosyth #locateinrosyth 5 hours ago
- North Sea access beneficial for renewable energy and oil and gas sector industries #gatewayrosyth #locateinrosyth 2 days ago
- Up to 71 hectares of land available including industrial and office premises #gatewayrosyth #locateinrosyth 3 days ago