Quality of life
Fife offers an unbeatable quality of life.
Fife is a great place to live; on the doorstep of Edinburgh and Dundee but without the city centre congestion, combined with a stunning coastline, beautiful countryside and award winning beaches - it really does offer the perfect work/life balance.
Did you know, Fife is home to the only Blue Flag beach in Scotland and is also the Country's number one destination for outdoor recreation?
The region enjoys keen house prices and a competitive cost of living and housing in the region spans all the options from picturesque coastal villages to bustling towns, all of which are steeped in history.
Fife has a rich history with lots of galleries and attractions to enlighten and entertain young and old. Its natural larder provides the foundation for a fabulous dining experience – from a Michelin-starred restaurant to award-winning fish and chips straight from the paper, there’s something for everyone.
Known around the world as the ‘home of golf’, Fife offers 45 well known, historic and challenging golf courses.
The attractiveness of Fife as place to live is clear to see.
- Minister Visits Glenrothes Energy Network
- EU Projects go live in Fife - Business boost for Maritime Sector
- Update: Glenrothes Energy Network road works
- RT @FifeEconPship: How can you prepare your business for the UK's departure from the EU? Read this 15-point checklist… twitter.com/i/web/status… 11 hours ago
- RT @ScotRenew: Book your #SGEA18 table now to join @Natural_Power, @EDF_Renewables, @MacArthurGreen, @CrownEstateScot,… twitter.com/i/web/status… 12 hours ago
- Rail freight industry can make to the Scottish economy - this workshop will look at the role of rail freight in the… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago