Quality of life
Fife offers an unbeatable quality of life.
Fife is a great place to live; on the doorstep of Edinburgh and Dundee but without the city centre congestion, combined with a stunning coastline, beautiful countryside and award winning beaches - it really does offer the perfect work/life balance.
Did you know, Fife is home to the only Blue Flag beach in Scotland and is also the Country's number one destination for outdoor recreation?
The region enjoys keen house prices and a competitive cost of living and housing in the region spans all the options from picturesque coastal villages to bustling towns, all of which are steeped in history.
Fife has a rich history with lots of galleries and attractions to enlighten and entertain young and old. Its natural larder provides the foundation for a fabulous dining experience – from a Michelin-starred restaurant to award-winning fish and chips straight from the paper, there’s something for everyone.
Known around the world as the ‘home of golf’, Fife offers 45 well known, historic and challenging golf courses.
The attractiveness of Fife as place to live is clear to see.
- Two Fife Sites Shortlisted for Heathrow Logistics Hubs
- Babcock International to develop cutting-edge composite test facility with the University of Edinburgh
- A Feast of Fife at Major Hospitality Event
- @Babcock and University of Edinburgh Team Up on New Test Facility in Rosyth #FifeTech #worldleading marineenergy.biz/2019/03… 1 day ago in reply to babcock
- Forbo Flooring sees increased international sales after loss of key Ministry of Defence contract…#FifeTech… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- World’s first tidal wave engineering test centre to be built in Rosyth @EdinburghUniversity @babcockinternational edinburghnews.scotsman.c… 1 day ago