Fife really does have it all.
A huge range of commercial property and development sites, right on the doorstep of Edinburgh and Dundee – just 30 mins away. Aberdeen is a mere 2 hours away and Glasgow a hop across the country in around an hour. Our transport links via road, rail and even sea enable businesses of all types to use Fife as a hub.
- Darnley’s Gin Toasts Homecoming as New Scottish Distillery Opens
- Newsletter: June Edition 2017
- Fife Council Welcomes Queensferry Crossing as Boost to Businesses
- @ConnectLocalSc "Out of the Kitchen into the Business" Workshop working in partnership with @PerthandKinross… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 51 minutes ago in reply to ConnectLocalSc
- @DarnleysGin @KingsbarnsDist TOASTS HOMECOMING AS NEW SCOTTISH DISTILLERY OPENS investinfife.co.uk/news/… #fifemeansbusiness 1 hour ago in reply to DarnleysGin
- Fantastic News #fifemeansbusiness twitter.com/MarthaBryce/… 2 hours ago