Fife really does have it all.
A huge range of commercial property and development sites, right on the doorstep of Edinburgh and Dundee – just 30 mins away. Aberdeen is a mere 2 hours away and Glasgow a hop across the country in around an hour. Our transport links via road, rail and even sea enable businesses of all types to use Fife as a hub.
- Two Fife Sites Shortlisted for Heathrow Logistics Hubs
- Babcock International to develop cutting-edge composite test facility with the University of Edinburgh
- A Feast of Fife at Major Hospitality Event
- @Babcock and University of Edinburgh Team Up on New Test Facility in Rosyth #FifeTech #worldleading marineenergy.biz/2019/03… 1 day ago in reply to babcock
- Forbo Flooring sees increased international sales after loss of key Ministry of Defence contract…#FifeTech… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- World’s first tidal wave engineering test centre to be built in Rosyth @EdinburghUniversity @babcockinternational edinburghnews.scotsman.c… 1 day ago