Fife really does have it all.
A huge range of commercial property and development sites, right on the doorstep of Edinburgh and Dundee – just 30 mins away. Aberdeen is a mere 2 hours away and Glasgow a hop across the country in around an hour. Our transport links via road, rail and even sea enable businesses of all types to use Fife as a hub.
- Minister Visits Glenrothes Energy Network
- EU Projects go live in Fife - Business boost for Maritime Sector
- Update: Glenrothes Energy Network road works
- RT @FifeEconPship: How can you prepare your business for the UK's departure from the EU? Read this 15-point checklist… twitter.com/i/web/status… 11 hours ago
- RT @ScotRenew: Book your #SGEA18 table now to join @Natural_Power, @EDF_Renewables, @MacArthurGreen, @CrownEstateScot,… twitter.com/i/web/status… 12 hours ago
- Rail freight industry can make to the Scottish economy - this workshop will look at the role of rail freight in the… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago