Companies locating in Fife can also benefit from recruitment, selection and training support through Fife Council’s Opportunities Fife and Employability Team.
Opportunities Fife is a partnership between Fife Council, Skills Development Scotland, the Department for Work & Pensions, the voluntary sector, Fife Regional College and NHS Fife and works with employers to deliver a cohesive employability service for Fife and develop the skill base for a thriving local economy.
Opportunities Fife can provide local employers with a single entry point and act as a gateway into accessing a whole range of services available to help you and your business. They will discuss your recruitment needs, develop tailored training solutions to meet the real skill needs of your business and match these to local individuals looking for work.
Key benefits to your business are:
- Tailored pre-recruitment training to match your skill requirements
- Free recruitment services matching local people to local jobs
- Access to ‘in-work training’ to develop your workforce
- The opportunity to gain reputation benefits and raise your profile
- Increase your competitiveness and ability to win new contracts.
For more information please visit the Opportunities Fife website.
- Invest in Fife November 2018 Newsletter
- CessCon Decom in discussions regarding establishment of New East Coast Decommissioning Facility
- Fife chosen by global train manufacturer, Talgo
- Workplace Innovation – Engaging your workforce Thursday, 21 March 2019 - 9:30am to 1:00pm @hub_fife… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago
- Workplace Innovation – Applying flexible and productive practices Workshop @hub_fife - click here to book… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago
- Workplace Innovation – Applying flexible and productive practices Tuesday, 15 January 2019 - 9:30am to 1:00pm… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago