Companies locating in Fife can also benefit from recruitment, selection and training support through Fife Council’s Opportunities Fife and Employability Team.
Opportunities Fife is a partnership between Fife Council, Skills Development Scotland, the Department for Work & Pensions, the voluntary sector, Fife Regional College and NHS Fife and works with employers to deliver a cohesive employability service for Fife and develop the skill base for a thriving local economy.
Opportunities Fife can provide local employers with a single entry point and act as a gateway into accessing a whole range of services available to help you and your business. They will discuss your recruitment needs, develop tailored training solutions to meet the real skill needs of your business and match these to local individuals looking for work.
Key benefits to your business are:
- Tailored pre-recruitment training to match your skill requirements
- Free recruitment services matching local people to local jobs
- Access to ‘in-work training’ to develop your workforce
- The opportunity to gain reputation benefits and raise your profile
- Increase your competitiveness and ability to win new contracts.
For more information please visit the Opportunities Fife website.
- Major Fife Showcase at Royal Highland Show
- How Does Fife Benefit From The Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal?
- HMS Queen Elizabeth successfully completes work package at Babcock’s Rosyth facility
- Congratulations! twitter.com/thecourieruk… 4 days ago
- 18 Woodgate Way South, Glenrothes available now 1521 sq ft #andrewreillyassociates #fifemeansbusiness… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago
- Greener Kirkcaldy is to receive £3,800 of support to buy four e-bikes thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 4 days ago