Queensway Technology & Business Park
Queensway Technology and Business Park, will be a hub for innovative and future focused businesses. The Park will be home to the UK’s first Green Data Centre – strengthening Fife’s credentials as a leading region in low carbon energy projects. Invest in Fife invites proposals from developers and businesses who are interested in opportunities at the Park.
Benefits of locating at Queensway Technology and Business Park:
• One million skilled workforce within one hours drive
• Home to 21 of Fife’s top technology and innovation businesses
• Easily accessible with excellent links via road, rail and air
• Convenient town centre location, close to amenities and facilities
• Excellent broadband fibre connections
• Adjacent to RWE Biomass CHP plant
• Option to link to Glenrothes Energy Network
• Consented Data Centre located onsite
• Development opportunities available
Within a well established business/ industrial location.
• Available for immediate entry.
• Suitable for Class 4 (Office), Class 5 (General Industrial) or Class 6 (Storage & Distribution) uses.
• Proposed Glenrothes Energy Network development expected to commence in 2018, with potential to link to the Network.
Glenrothes presents a unique offering of an Energy Network and ultra fast broadband. Queensway Technology and Business Park
Industrial Units and Plots have the potential to connect into the proposed Glenrothes Energy Network and ultra-fast broadband facilities.
Locating In Glenrothes
Glenrothes is a centre for excellence within the high-tech electronics and manufacturing sectors and a highly skilled workforce make Queensway Technology and Business Park an ideal location to invest.
In this section
- Invest in Fife April 2018 Newsletter
- Greenlight for Glenrothes Energy Network
- Fife sites shortlisted to support Heathrow expansion
- @investinfife and @ORECatapult are sponsoring the Offshore Innovation Zone at @AllEnergy 2018 on 2nd & 3rd May- sto… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 hours ago in reply to investinfife
- Fantastic progress at North Street #fifemeansbusiness 2 days ago
- Looking forward to @ScotRenew Low Carbon Heat Conference on 24th April. Learn about the Glenrothes Energy Network i… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago