Queensway Technology & Business Park
Queensway Technology and Business Park, will be a hub for innovative and future focused businesses. The Park will be home to the UK’s first Green Data Centre – strengthening Fife’s credentials as a leading region in low carbon energy projects. Invest in Fife invites proposals from developers and businesses who are interested in opportunities at the Park.
Benefits of locating at Queensway Technology and Business Park:
• One million skilled workforce within one hours drive
• Home to 21 of Fife’s top technology and innovation businesses
• Easily accessible with excellent links via road, rail and air
• Convenient town centre location, close to amenities and facilities
• Excellent broadband fibre connections
• Adjacent to RWE Biomass CHP plant
• Option to link to Glenrothes Energy Network
• Consented Data Centre located onsite
• Development opportunities available
Within a well established business/ industrial location.
• Available for immediate entry.
• Suitable for Class 4 (Office), Class 5 (General Industrial) or Class 6 (Storage & Distribution) uses.
• Proposed Glenrothes Energy Network development expected to commence in 2018, with potential to link to the Network.
Glenrothes presents a unique offering of an Energy Network and ultra fast broadband. Queensway Technology and Business Park
Industrial Units and Plots have the potential to connect into the proposed Glenrothes Energy Network and ultra-fast broadband facilities.
Locating In Glenrothes
Glenrothes is a centre for excellence within the high-tech electronics and manufacturing sectors and a highly skilled workforce make Queensway Technology and Business Park an ideal location to invest.
In this section
- Two Fife Sites Shortlisted for Heathrow Logistics Hubs
- Babcock International to develop cutting-edge composite test facility with the University of Edinburgh
- A Feast of Fife at Major Hospitality Event
- @Babcock and University of Edinburgh Team Up on New Test Facility in Rosyth #FifeTech #worldleading marineenergy.biz/2019/03… 1 day ago in reply to babcock
- Forbo Flooring sees increased international sales after loss of key Ministry of Defence contract…#FifeTech… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- World’s first tidal wave engineering test centre to be built in Rosyth @EdinburghUniversity @babcockinternational edinburghnews.scotsman.c… 1 day ago