Fife offers over 440 ha of quayside facilities and land.
The opportunities offered by Rosyth, Burntisland, Inverkeithing and Methil. Associated inland development areas provide the ideal infrastructure to service the activities relating to Oil and Gas and Renewables in Scotland and beyond.
Fife also offers enormous potential for the further development of a cluster of economic activity, with some of Scotland’s lead manufacturing and engineering companies providing significant experience working in the North Sea.
Energy Park Fife
A world leading facility on the East Coast of Scotland with a proven track record in delivering excellence in the Energy Sector.
Methil Waterfront is located in the centre of the Fife Energy Zone which encompasses various sites including Energy Park Fife, Methil Docks Business Park, The Hydrogen Office, Fife Renewables Innovation Centre and BiFab.
Rosyth Gateway occupies approximately 635 acres, the waterfront falls under land ownership of Babcock International, Forth Ports and Scarborough Muir. The port is used by a range of freight companies for shipping goods to Europe and is Scotland’s only roll on, roll off freight link to Europe. Located two miles to the north of Rosyth, Rosyth Gateway has 150 acres offering considerable opportunities for supporting supply chain activities.
Inverkeithing has a range of development opportunities surrounding the Inverkeithing Bay. There are a number of landowners in the may many of whom are keen on bringing forward sites supporting the renewables sector including RM Recycling.
The port is owned and operated by Forth Ports. The port is already home to Burntisland Fabrications, Scott Timber and Briggs Marine.
In this section
- Fife Council Wins Scottish Green Energy Award
- Construction of Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm project to go ahead following financial agreements
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- Invest in Fife will be at #SROFFSHORE20 together with partners organisations from Forth & Tay Offshore. make sure y… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 11 hours ago
- RT @FifeChamber: Our next Friday finalists in the Best Performing Business between 10-50 employees category is Kirkcaldy based… twitter.com/i/web/status… 11 hours ago
- RT @ScotRenew: #SROFFSHORE20 will hear from Brian McFarlane @sserenewables, Dr Janelle Braithwaite @marinescotland, Liam Leahy… twitter.com/i/web/status… 11 hours ago