Land and property
Find the ideal location for your business.
Fife can offer a variety of established properties as well as land available for new developments. These range from brownfield and industrial sites ideal for manufacturing and industrial units to high quality mixed-use sites for premium business and leisure developments.
St Leonard’s Business Centre, St Andrews
St Leonard’s Business Centre is a new office development in the thriving coastal town of St Andrews, Fife, which lies approximately 47 miles north of Edinburgh and nine miles south of Dundee.
Providing modern and beautifully refurbished office space, the development is located in the former St Leonard’s Lodge building on Abbey Walk, a short distance from the town centre.
Cowie House, Dunfermline
Pitreavie Business Park, Dunfermline, is one of the largest and certainly the best located industrial estates in the Bridgehead area of Fife.
The estate is situated on the south side of Dunfermline and has a direct dual carriageway link to the M90 (Edinburgh-Perth), Dunfermline town centre and the Forth Road Bridge.
Would you like to advertise your property on the Invest in Fife website? Contact email@example.com.
In this section
- Invest in Fife March Newsletter
- CONSTRUCTION IS UNDERWAY AT QUEENSWAY, GLENROTHES
- Glenrothes Heat takes an important step forward
- Learn more about Glenrothes District Heat Project next Wednesday at Rothes Halls 3.30-8pm investinfife.co.uk/news/… #fifemeansbusiness 1 day ago
- RT @CEPipeline: Champion sailor @deecaffari discusses her round-the-world voyages and how #solar #wind & #hydro can play a role onb… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- #fife stand are excited to welcome @KingsbarnsDist @EdenMill at this years @AllEnergy #whisky #gin #beer #tasting #fifemeansbusiness 1 day ago