Land and property
Find the ideal location for your business.
Fife can offer a variety of established properties as well as land available for new developments. These range from brownfield and industrial sites ideal for manufacturing and industrial units to high quality mixed-use sites for premium business and leisure developments.
St Leonard’s Business Centre, St Andrews
St Leonard’s Business Centre is a new office development in the thriving coastal town of St Andrews, Fife, which lies approximately 47 miles north of Edinburgh and nine miles south of Dundee.
Providing modern and beautifully refurbished office space, the development is located in the former St Leonard’s Lodge building on Abbey Walk, a short distance from the town centre.
Cowie House, Dunfermline
Pitreavie Business Park, Dunfermline, is one of the largest and certainly the best located industrial estates in the Bridgehead area of Fife.
The estate is situated on the south side of Dunfermline and has a direct dual carriageway link to the M90 (Edinburgh-Perth), Dunfermline town centre and the Forth Road Bridge.
Would you like to advertise your property on the Invest in Fife website? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this section
- A new prominent development with an ideal location.
- Contracts up for grabs in Scotland’s offshore wind industry
- Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019
- More exciting news from Fife's newest customer contact centre VeriCall. #CustomerService #fifemeansbusiness twitter.com/call_veri/st… 1 day ago
- Did you know Scotland and the UK are the world leader in floating wind deployment, with 56% of all capacity?… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- An opportunity for #Fife businesses to meet with SSE Renewables for their Seagreen development. Register today!… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 5 days ago