Invest in Fife's new prospectus details the region's main business investment zones, all of which are seeing increasing development activity across a range of business sectors.
Scotland's gateway to Europe is a centre of excellent for engineering and offers considerable port and employment related opportunities.
Highly accessible and highly visible, Dunfermline East Investment Zone is a perfect logistics location within easy reach of Edinburgh.
Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region.
Home to Fife's main concentration of specialist manufacturing and engineering companies, several organisations have their global HQs in Glenrothes.
Energy Park Fife
Energy Park Fife is a world leading facility within the burgeoning renewable energy sector. Its location on the east coast of Scotland gives tenants easy access to the offshore energy market in the North Sea as well as global regions.
In this section
- City Region Deal launches Covid-19 Job Support
- Planning Permission Approved for City Region Deal Project in Kirkcaldy
- COVID-19 Guidance for construction industry
- @JannettasGelato 9 hours ago in reply to investinfife
- Babcock International Group @RaytheonTech and Plexus among those at the forefront of COVID-19 effort.… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 9 hours ago
- A Job matching service has launched for the Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region, in response to the COVID… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 12 hours ago