Invest in Fife's new prospectus details the region's main business investment zones, all of which are seeing increasing development activity across a range of business sectors.
Scotland's gateway to Europe is a centre of excellent for engineering and offers considerable port and employment related opportunities.
Highly accessible and highly visible, Dunfermline East Investment Zone is a perfect logistics location within easy reach of Edinburgh.
Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region.
Home to Fife's main concentration of specialist manufacturing and engineering companies, several organisations have their global HQs in Glenrothes.
Energy Park Fife
Energy Park Fife is a world leading facility within the burgeoning renewable energy sector. Its location on the east coast of Scotland gives tenants easy access to the offshore energy market in the North Sea as well as global regions.
In this section
- Businesses set to represent Fife at international offshore oil and gas expo
- Levenmouth Community Energy Project
- Site investigations for the proposed Glenrothes Energy Network
- Businesses set to represent Fife at international offshore oil and gas expo @SPE_OE #fifemeansbusiness investinfife.co.uk/news/… 5 hours ago
- @AVTLtd @SPE_OE #fifestand Engineering experts condition monitoring, structural monitoring,noise&vibration,lubrication, maintenance&training 8 hours ago in reply to AVTLtd
- Meet @UtilityROV #fifestand Subsea Operations business offering innovative ROV services-developed the UTROV system for multiple subsea tasks 2 days ago