Invest in Fife's new prospectus details the region's main business investment zones, all of which are seeing increasing development activity across a range of business sectors.
Scotland's gateway to Europe is a centre of excellent for engineering and offers considerable port and employment related opportunities.
Highly accessible and highly visible, Dunfermline East Investment Zone is a perfect logistics location within easy reach of Edinburgh.
Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region.
Home to Fife's main concentration of specialist manufacturing and engineering companies, several organisations have their global HQs in Glenrothes.
Energy Park Fife
Energy Park Fife is a world leading facility within the burgeoning renewable energy sector. Its location on the east coast of Scotland gives tenants easy access to the offshore energy market in the North Sea as well as global regions.
In this section
- Minister Visits Glenrothes Energy Network
- EU Projects go live in Fife - Business boost for Maritime Sector
- Update: Glenrothes Energy Network road works
- RT @FifeEconPship: How can you prepare your business for the UK's departure from the EU? Read this 15-point checklist… twitter.com/i/web/status… 11 hours ago
- RT @ScotRenew: Book your #SGEA18 table now to join @Natural_Power, @EDF_Renewables, @MacArthurGreen, @CrownEstateScot,… twitter.com/i/web/status… 12 hours ago
- Rail freight industry can make to the Scottish economy - this workshop will look at the role of rail freight in the… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago