Invest in Fife's new prospectus details the region's main business investment zones, all of which are seeing increasing development activity across a range of business sectors.
Scotland's gateway to Europe is a centre of excellent for engineering and offers considerable port and employment related opportunities.
Highly accessible and highly visible, Dunfermline East Investment Zone is a perfect logistics location within easy reach of Edinburgh.
Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region.
Home to Fife's main concentration of specialist manufacturing and engineering companies, several organisations have their global HQs in Glenrothes.
Energy Park Fife
Energy Park Fife is a world leading facility within the burgeoning renewable energy sector. Its location on the east coast of Scotland gives tenants easy access to the offshore energy market in the North Sea as well as global regions.
In this section
- Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019
- Fife Hosts Major Scotland Fintech Festival Event
- CommScope Ministerial Visit
- Our autumn issue of #FifeBusinessMatters publication is now out, showcasing fantastic features of Fife businesses.… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 11 hours ago
- Scotland's Blue sector worth over £5.7 billion gov.scot/news/scotlands-… 3 days ago
- Oil and gas support services bring £2.2bn to Scotland’s Blue marine economy… energyvoice.com/oilandga… via @energyvoicenews 3 days ago