Invest in Fife's new prospectus details the region's main business investment zones, all of which are seeing increasing development activity across a range of business sectors.
Scotland's gateway to Europe is a centre of excellent for engineering and offers considerable port and employment related opportunities.
Highly accessible and highly visible, Dunfermline East Investment Zone is a perfect logistics location within easy reach of Edinburgh.
Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region.
Home to Fife's main concentration of specialist manufacturing and engineering companies, several organisations have their global HQs in Glenrothes.
Energy Park Fife
Energy Park Fife is a world leading facility within the burgeoning renewable energy sector. Its location on the east coast of Scotland gives tenants easy access to the offshore energy market in the North Sea as well as global regions.
In this section
- Fife on International Stage at Energy Event
- TALGO FACTORY SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED:HUNTERSTON - LONGANNET POTENTIAL FOR 1,000 MANUFACTURING JOBS IN SCOTLAND
- 10th Annual SHFCA Conference 26/09/18
- RT @scotfooddrink: If you’re a Scottish food and drink SME innovating around products, processes or business there’s collaborative fun… twitter.com/i/web/status… 14 hours ago
- RT @scotfooddrink: You can find out what events are happening in the food and drink world by checking and downloading our event calend… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 days ago
- RT @RydenNews: Research Partner Dr Mark Robertson provided a current overview of the property market at the @investinfife Annual P… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 days ago