Invest in Fife's new prospectus details the region's main business investment zones, all of which are seeing increasing development activity across a range of business sectors.
Scotland's gateway to Europe is a centre of excellent for engineering and offers considerable port and employment related opportunities.
Highly accessible and highly visible, Dunfermline East Investment Zone is a perfect logistics location within easy reach of Edinburgh.
Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region.
Home to Fife's main concentration of specialist manufacturing and engineering companies, several organisations have their global HQs in Glenrothes.
Energy Park Fife
Energy Park Fife is a world leading facility within the burgeoning renewable energy sector. Its location on the east coast of Scotland gives tenants easy access to the offshore energy market in the North Sea as well as global regions.
In this section
- Fife Council Wins Scottish Green Energy Award
- Construction of Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm project to go ahead following financial agreements
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- #investinfife will be attending @ScotRenew Scottish Renewables' Offshore Wind Conference, Exhibition & Dinner in J… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 8 hours ago
- The latest issue of Fife Business Matters is out. Check out the business news and success stories… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- Development #opportunities in Westfield! @HargreavesLand twitter.com/HargreavesLa… 2 days ago