Invest in Fife's new prospectus details the region's main business investment zones, all of which are seeing increasing development activity across a range of business sectors.
Scotland's gateway to Europe is a centre of excellent for engineering and offers considerable port and employment related opportunities.
Highly accessible and highly visible, Dunfermline East Investment Zone is a perfect logistics location within easy reach of Edinburgh.
Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region.
Home to Fife's main concentration of specialist manufacturing and engineering companies, several organisations have their global HQs in Glenrothes.
Energy Park Fife
Energy Park Fife is a world leading facility within the burgeoning renewable energy sector. Its location on the east coast of Scotland gives tenants easy access to the offshore energy market in the North Sea as well as global regions.
In this section
- The Connect Local Regional Food Fund
- Invest in Fife June 2018 Newsletter
- Texas-based Umbilicals International opens new facility in Rosyth
- MAJOR ROADWORKS WILL START ON 2 JULY IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT CENTRAL GLENROTHES. Areas affected first ar… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- RT @ishirlaw: #FintechScotland supported by @investinfife #Fifetech twitter.com/HWUGAS/statu… 2 days ago
- Don’t miss your chance to have your say on transport links in #Levenmouth public survey closes on Monday… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago