Innovation In Events
Invest in Fife will be holding a series of ‘Innovation In’ events throughout 2017 at the Fife Renewables Innovation Centre. These events will focus on Fife’s key business sectors and will explore how innovation in business has led to further opportunities. You will hear from a variety of different speakers throughout the programme who will share their experiences and innovative successes that have improved their business processes.
These events will cover a range of topics including; winning contracts, exploring new markets and innovation in production processes. As an attendee you will take part in a range of interactive workshops facilitated by experts in each field and you will be able to take away new innovative ideas to use in your business.
Come and join us and learn about emerging new technologies and growing markets and see how leading organisations in your sector have launched new products or services, explored new markets, increased their profile and growth in productivity.
January – Energy Storage
March - Transport
June – Fintech
August – Offshore Renewables
October - Food and Drink
- Vision to revitalise River Leven communities secures investment
- UTILITY ROV Secures Moray East Windfarm contract
- Briggs Marine Turnover Up 17%
- RT @ScotRenew: Huge thanks to headline sponsor @HV_Systems, event sponsors @ABB_UK, @AGinsight, @investinfife & event supporters… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- RT @ProcessPlus2: Processplus are delighted to confirm they will be joining @investinfife at the Offshore Europe @SPE_OE event in Ab… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- Women In The Food Industry Scotland #IWD2019 event - Scotland's first Women In The Food Industry panel discussion a… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago