Glenrothes Energy Network: Roadworks
Thank you for your continued co-operation and patience as we bring Fife's largest district heating scheme to central Glenrothes.
All businesses are open as usual and diversions are in place.
Road works for Glenrothes Energy Network are progressing well and work continues at:
1. Queensgate roundabout - road works begins 3rd December (subject to change) Temporary traffic lights will be used to control the traffic and this work will last for up to one week. To minimise disruption for road users this work will be carried out at night, from 7.30pm to 6am.
2.Leslie Road to Kingdom Avenue – road works until mid December
7. Fullerton Road – road closed late November to late December (access maintained for local businesses)
We apologise for any inconvenience and delay caused by these essential works, and we’ll try to keep any disturbance to a minimum. Your patience and co-operation during this time is greatly appreciated.
Phone 07818 596816
- Invest in Fife November 2018 Newsletter
- CessCon Decom in discussions regarding establishment of New East Coast Decommissioning Facility
- Fife chosen by global train manufacturer, Talgo
- Workplace Innovation – Engaging your workforce Thursday, 21 March 2019 - 9:30am to 1:00pm @hub_fife… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago
- Workplace Innovation – Applying flexible and productive practices Workshop @hub_fife - click here to book… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago
- Workplace Innovation – Applying flexible and productive practices Tuesday, 15 January 2019 - 9:30am to 1:00pm… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago