An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- Tayport business plans huge expansion after securing £500,000 funding
- Fife businesses to benefit from second tranche of funding support for innovative degree programme
- Great bunch of talent here with #fifetech @CodeClanScot 13 hours ago
- St Andrews hotel plans extension and roof bar overlooking the Old Course… thecourier.co.uk/fp/busi… via @thecourieruk 1 day ago
- Fife filmmaker to to tell tales behind his epic wildlife footage on David Attenborough docume… thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 4 days ago