An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- Fife Council Wins Scottish Green Energy Award
- Construction of Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm project to go ahead following financial agreements
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- EDF Renewables and ESB, joint owners of the Neart na Gaoithe (NnG) offshore wind farm, today announces a series of… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- Clean%20energy%20pioneer%20gets%20%C2%A31%20million%20backing%20for%20China%20project https%3A%2F%… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- Hardly in the spirit of low carbon to increase volume of commuting fifetoday.co.uk/news/tra… 4 days ago