Gateway Rosyth A world class location for marine, energy, logistics and engineering businesses.
An international port with a proven track record in complex project mobilisation and delivery.
Rosyth has exceptional facilities and services:
· Security controlled road networks and sites
· Warehousing and logistics
· Manufacturing and fabrication facilities
· Ship building experience
· Freight terminal and operations
· Cruise liner docking
· A large non-tidal deep water basin
· Berthing areas of all shapes and sizes
· Extensive lay down space
· Quayside cranes with large lifting capacities
· office, commercial and industrial properties that are available
Rosyth is located on the east coast of central Scotland with Edinburgh airport within 12 miles.
Rosyth has direct connections to national road and rail networks and has access to North Sea Oil and Gas fields, Offshore Renewable Energy sites and European ports.
Rosyth has scheduled roll on, roll off freight sailings to and from Zeebrugge.
Rosyth is linked by the Forth Rail Bridge, M90 motorway and new Queensferry Crossing with a rail freight terminal located at nearby Thornton providing access to the East Coast main line.
Major multi-national companies are located at Rosyth and the surrounding area, the Rosyth waterfront is owned and shared by 3 major stakeholders
Forth Ports – Providing port facilities, heavy lift capability, berthing, freight and logistic operations and cruise.
Babcock International - Supporting offshore energy, specialised manufacturing and defence engineering
Scarborough Muir Group – Office , commercial & 61 ha of land development opportunities available
A growing number of engineering, marine and energy industry businesses are choosing to locate themselves at Rosyth.
Rosyth has an adaptable highly skilled workforce with in-depth knowledge of industry specific requirements, drawing from over 40 years of experience in the energy and marine sectors in the east of Scotland, dedicated training and research facilities based onsite and run by Fife College and there are eight Universities within I hour’s drive.
Rosyth is the ideal place to locate your business and benefit from the many opportunities.
In this section
- Businesses Urged To Back Tay Cities Deal
- Disability Confident
- PENN-TRAFFORD SCHOOL DISTRICT SELECTS EXTERITY IP VIDEO AND DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOLUTION TO ENHANCE STUDENT DIGITAL LEARNING
- Enterprise Hub Fife designed to provide enterprising individuals&business start-ups with growth aspirations enterprisehubfife.co.uk/ 1 day ago
- International Payments workshop on the 15 June at the Enterprise Hub Fife to book - scottish-enterprise.com/… #fifemeansbusiness 2 days ago
- Our Barbara is talking today at the #CARES17 conference about #levenmouthproject @brightgreenH2 #fifemeansbusiness… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago