An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- Fife on International Stage at Energy Event
- TALGO FACTORY SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED:HUNTERSTON - LONGANNET POTENTIAL FOR 1,000 MANUFACTURING JOBS IN SCOTLAND
- 10th Annual SHFCA Conference 26/09/18
- I'm going to "Wave Energy Scotland - Third Annual Conference". See you there? eventbrite.com/e/wave-en… via @EventbriteUK 51 minutes ago
- #Edinburgh 6th December Wave Energy Scotland Conference twitter.com/WaveEnergySc… 1 hour ago
- RT @WaveEnergyScot: Join WavEC Seminar 2018 and 2B2 meetings, 04th and 05th December 2018, Lisbon, Portugal. Check the preliminary prog… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 hour ago