An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- Council Approves Plan to Grow Food and Drink in Fife
- Invest in Fife Spring Edition Newsletter 2019
- £24 million heating district opened
- Next up on the Invest in Fife event calendar is @RenewableUK #GlobalOffshoreWind Conference 2019 - 25th & 28th Jun… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 16 hours ago
- Available NOW! Office space in Dunfermline - ranging from 204-1981 sq ft - investinfife.co.uk/files…2).pdf… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago
- Fife shellfish company continues to innovate… thecourier.co.uk/fp/busi… via @thecourieruk 4 days ago