An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- Two Fife Sites Shortlisted for Heathrow Logistics Hubs
- Babcock International to develop cutting-edge composite test facility with the University of Edinburgh
- A Feast of Fife at Major Hospitality Event
- Unleashing the power of hydrogen… energyvoice.com/opinion/… via @energyvoicenews 29 minutes ago
- Energy Minister @PaulWheelhouse celebrated the competition of phase 1 of the Glenrothes Energy Network @scotgov… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 13 hours ago
- RT @ishirlaw: @paulwheelhouse at launch of Glenrothes Energy Network lnkd.in/gQj5Ge2 14 hours ago