An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- UTILITY ROV Secures Moray East Windfarm contract
- Briggs Marine Turnover Up 17%
- Invest in Fife November 2018 Newsletter
- GLENFIELD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, Cowdenbeath - AVAILABLE NOW • Sites from 0.195 hectares (0.48 acres) up to 0.47 hectar… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 20 hours ago
- Lovely view of Fife coast in it usual blue skies and sunshine twitter.com/ishirlaw/sta… 1 day ago
- UTILITY ROV SECURES MORAY EAST WINDFARM CONTRACT investinfife.co.uk/news/… #fifemeansbusiness 1 day ago