An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- Vision to revitalise River Leven communities secures investment
- UTILITY ROV Secures Moray East Windfarm contract
- Briggs Marine Turnover Up 17%
- We are looking forward to tomorrow's @ScotRenew The Road to Renewable Transport Solutions seminar… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 hour ago
- Enterprise hub to help regenerate Fife area… thecourier.co.uk/fp/busi… via @thecourieruk 2 hours ago
- RT @LindoresAbbey: 🌿 As our Apothecary, @thefosterkid, explains, our #AquaVitae is made from 100% locally grown #Fife barley 🌿… twitter.com/i/web/status… 22 hours ago