An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- HMS Queen Elizabeth successfully completes work package at Babcock’s Rosyth facility
- VeriCall to deliver 200 jobs to Fife with Scottish Enterprise Support
- Offshore Wind Supply Chain Opportunities Survey 2019
- #fifemeansbusiness @FifeCouncil @FifeEconPship twitter.com/BBCScotlandN… 1 hour ago
- HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES WORK PACKAGE AT BABCOCK’S ROSYTH FACILITY investinfife.co.uk/news/… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 hour ago
- A Unique Experience You’ll Never Forget - Why enter the 2020 Fife Business Awards? @FifeChamber… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 hours ago