An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- Fife on International Stage at Energy Event
- TALGO FACTORY SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED:HUNTERSTON - LONGANNET POTENTIAL FOR 1,000 MANUFACTURING JOBS IN SCOTLAND
- 10th Annual SHFCA Conference 26/09/18
- RT @scotfooddrink: If you’re a Scottish food and drink SME innovating around products, processes or business there’s collaborative fun… twitter.com/i/web/status… 14 hours ago
- RT @scotfooddrink: You can find out what events are happening in the food and drink world by checking and downloading our event calend… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 days ago
- RT @RydenNews: Research Partner Dr Mark Robertson provided a current overview of the property market at the @investinfife Annual P… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 days ago