An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- Update: Glenrothes Energy Network road works
- Fife council welcomes recognition of mid fife in UK enterprise awards
- Fife Council Welcomes Cefetra announcement at Rosyth
- Jackets built by BiFab @investinfife twitter.com/investinfife… 13 hours ago
- BBC News - First power exported from Beatrice Offshore Wind Farm bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla… 13 hours ago
- @Abba The Fife Connection @investinFife @scaramangauk heraldscotland.com/busin… heraldscotland.com/busin… 14 hours ago in reply to ABBA