An overview of Gateway Rosyth
Site Plan of Gateway Rosyth
Rosyth’s marine facilities have been upgraded to facilitate the construction of the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers and the new Queensferry Crossing.
Scotland’s best connected location.
Rosyth offers first-class marine, energy and defence engineering and manufacturing expertise in one location.
Locate In Rosyth
Rosyth offers opportunities across a range of commercial activities and sectors.
In this section
- Minister Visits Glenrothes Energy Network
- EU Projects go live in Fife - Business boost for Maritime Sector
- Update: Glenrothes Energy Network road works
- RT @FifeEconPship: How can you prepare your business for the UK's departure from the EU? Read this 15-point checklist… twitter.com/i/web/status… 11 hours ago
- RT @ScotRenew: Book your #SGEA18 table now to join @Natural_Power, @EDF_Renewables, @MacArthurGreen, @CrownEstateScot,… twitter.com/i/web/status… 12 hours ago
- Rail freight industry can make to the Scottish economy - this workshop will look at the role of rail freight in the… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago