Gateway Rosyth: Overview
A world-class location for marine, energy, logistics and engineering businesses
Gateway Rosyth is a strategic collaboration to promote Scotland’s International Gateway, Rosyth. Working in partnership with Fife Council, Scottish Enterprise and all three landowners; Babcock International Group, Forth Ports and Scarbourgh Muir Group (SMG).
Rosyth is an international port on the east coast of Scotland with a proven track record in complex project mobilisation and delivery.
Our workforce is adaptable and highly-skilled, with 40 years’ experience in the energy and marine sectors. We have dedicated training and research facilities on-site and operated by Fife College, and eight universities within a one hour drive.
For business, it is an ideal location – and just 12 miles from Edinburgh Airport, Scotland’s busiest. Rosyth also benefits from direct connections to national road and rail networks and has access to North Sea Oil and Gas fields, Offshore Renewable Energy sites and European ports.
Phone 07818 596816
- Tayport Distillery Wins Gold Outstanding at the International Wine and Spirits Competition Awards
- BOWHOUSE LINK TELLS OF START-UP SUCCESS
- THE FARMER’S SON SECURES SIGNIFICANT DEAL
- @tayportdistill Wins Gold Outstanding at the International Wine and Spirits Competition Awards! Well done!… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago in reply to tayportdistill
- A £3.9 million competition has been launched to find innovative ways to sort and segregate radioactive waste at som… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- RT @FifeEconPship: @BGFife provide a wide range of support and advice to individuals looking to set up in business, and newly formed a… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago