Gateway Rosyth: Overview
A world-class location for marine, energy, logistics and engineering businesses
Gateway Rosyth is a strategic collaboration to promote Scotland’s International Gateway, Rosyth. Working in partnership with Fife Council, Scottish Enterprise and all three landowners; Babcock International Group, Forth Ports and Scarbourgh Muir Group (SMG).
Rosyth is an international port on the east coast of Scotland with a proven track record in complex project mobilisation and delivery.
Our workforce is adaptable and highly-skilled, with 40 years’ experience in the energy and marine sectors. We have dedicated training and research facilities on-site and operated by Fife College, and eight universities within a one hour drive.
For business, it is an ideal location – and just 12 miles from Edinburgh Airport, Scotland’s busiest. Rosyth also benefits from direct connections to national road and rail networks and has access to North Sea Oil and Gas fields, Offshore Renewable Energy sites and European ports.
Phone 07818 596816
- TALGO FACTORY SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED:HUNTERSTON - LONGANNET POTENTIAL FOR 1,000 MANUFACTURING JOBS IN SCOTLAND
- 10th Annual SHFCA Conference 26/09/18
- Fife Wins Prestigious Title of ‘Most Enterprising Place in Britain’
- RT @thecourieruk: SPONSORED: Learn why Fife means business when it comes to delivering a world-leading investment destination…… twitter.com/i/web/status… 8 hours ago
- thecourier.co.uk/fp/busi… 5 days ago
- Update: Kingdom Avenue will be closed from Monday 15th October keep up to date here investinfife.co.uk/conte… #GEN 6 days ago