Gateway Rosyth: Overview
A world-class location for marine, energy, logistics and engineering businesses
Gateway Rosyth is a strategic collaboration to promote Scotland’s International Gateway, Rosyth. Working in partnership with Fife Council, Scottish Enterprise and all three landowners; Babcock International Group, Forth Ports and Scarbourgh Muir Group (SMG).
Rosyth is an international port on the east coast of Scotland with a proven track record in complex project mobilisation and delivery.
Our workforce is adaptable and highly-skilled, with 40 years’ experience in the energy and marine sectors. We have dedicated training and research facilities on-site and operated by Fife College, and eight universities within a one hour drive.
For business, it is an ideal location – and just 12 miles from Edinburgh Airport, Scotland’s busiest. Rosyth also benefits from direct connections to national road and rail networks and has access to North Sea Oil and Gas fields, Offshore Renewable Energy sites and European ports.
Phone 07818 596816
- Fife Council Wins Scottish Green Energy Award
- Construction of Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm project to go ahead following financial agreements
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- Invest in Fife will be at #SROFFSHORE20 together with partners organisations from Forth & Tay Offshore. make sure y… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 11 hours ago
- RT @FifeChamber: Our next Friday finalists in the Best Performing Business between 10-50 employees category is Kirkcaldy based… twitter.com/i/web/status… 11 hours ago
- RT @ScotRenew: #SROFFSHORE20 will hear from Brian McFarlane @sserenewables, Dr Janelle Braithwaite @marinescotland, Liam Leahy… twitter.com/i/web/status… 11 hours ago