Fife Council Property
Below are particulars for a variety of available Land and Property within Fife. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Enterprise Hub Fife is designed to provide enterprising individuals, start-ups with growth aspirations and growing businesses access to a unique facility which encourages collaboration, networking and business growth.
This flexible workspace offers modern, professional and affordable offices together with state of the art events space, easily accessible co-working areas and private meeting rooms.
Furnished, affordable and all-inclusive office's with high speed broadband with access to a robust business support network.
Professional hot desking environment for individuals or entrepreneurs on the move.
Very high quality events facilities to accommodate from 20-60 delegates.
Meeting room facilities available for half day or full day bookings.
Link to Brochure - http://enterprisehubfife.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/brochure.pdf
Various office's available at Fife Renewables Innovation Centre - www.fiferenewablesinnovationcentre.co.uk
Unit 18 - 1012 sq ft
89 Woodside Way, Glenrothes - 968 sq ft
Suite 1 Forth House, Burnside, Inverkeithing - 2790 sq ft
Suite 4 Forth House, Burnside, Inverkeithing - 1595 sq ft
Council Depot, Elgin Street - Depot on 3.9 acres - DM Hall 01383 604
Former Library, Sinclairtown - two story detached stone building - DM Hall 01592 598200
Dalton Road, Southfield Industrial Estate, KY6 2SS, Size: Overall site 2.51 hectares (6.20 acres) – subdivision to five smaller development opportunities from 0.25 hectares (0.62 acres) - Property Type: Land, Sale Type: Sale or ground lease
In this section
- Invest in Fife April 2018 Newsletter
- Greenlight for Glenrothes Energy Network
- Fife sites shortlisted to support Heathrow expansion
- @investinfife and @ORECatapult are sponsoring the Offshore Innovation Zone at @AllEnergy 2018 on 2nd & 3rd May- sto… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 hours ago in reply to investinfife
- Fantastic progress at North Street #fifemeansbusiness 2 days ago
- Looking forward to @ScotRenew Low Carbon Heat Conference on 24th April. Learn about the Glenrothes Energy Network i… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago