Fife Council Property
Below are particulars for a variety of available Land and Property within Fife. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Enterprise Hub Fife is designed to provide enterprising individuals, start-ups with growth aspirations and growing businesses access to a unique facility which encourages collaboration, networking and business growth.
This flexible workspace offers modern, professional and affordable offices together with state of the art events space, easily accessible co-working areas and private meeting rooms.
Furnished, affordable and all-inclusive office's with high speed broadband with access to a robust business support network.
Professional hot desking environment for individuals or entrepreneurs on the move.
Very high quality events facilities to accommodate from 20-60 delegates.
Meeting room facilities available for half day or full day bookings.
Link to Brochure - http://enterprisehubfife.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/brochure.pdf
Unit 3 Shanwell Court, Tayport - 9646 sq ft
Unit 19A Taxi Way, Dalgety Bay - 5000 sq ft
Property via Fife Council Estates: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lot 1 Former Waid Academy, Anstruther - available in two lots.
Site of Derelict Hall, Burntisland: 313.28 m2 land
Leslie Town Hall – 21 High Street: C listed single storey with mezzanine floor
Council Depot, Dunfermline: premises on a 3.9 acre site
0.86 HA site Ballingry: potential residential
Former John Douglas Home, Dunfermline: 0.84 Ac development site
Former Benarty Community Centre, Ballingry: 2.74Ha development site
Former St Columbas Primary School: located in the centre of town
Former Asdarc – Woodend Road: Former resource centre
Former Creich Primary School - single storey stone building with extensions
Unit 8 15/17 Dickson Street, Dunfermline: 1150m2 Unit available
38 A&B, Kirkcaldy: ground and first floor offices
21/21A Tolbooth St, Kirkcaldy: Ground & 1st floor offices.
Dalton Road, Southfield Industrial Estate, KY6 2SS, Size: Overall site 2.51 hectares (6.20 acres) – subdivision to five smaller development opportunities from 0.25 hectares (0.62 acres) - Property Type: Land, Sale Type: Sale or ground lease
In this section
- Two Fife Sites Shortlisted for Heathrow Logistics Hubs
- Babcock International to develop cutting-edge composite test facility with the University of Edinburgh
- A Feast of Fife at Major Hospitality Event
- @Babcock and University of Edinburgh Team Up on New Test Facility in Rosyth #FifeTech #worldleading marineenergy.biz/2019/03… 1 day ago in reply to babcock
- Forbo Flooring sees increased international sales after loss of key Ministry of Defence contract…#FifeTech… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- World’s first tidal wave engineering test centre to be built in Rosyth @EdinburghUniversity @babcockinternational edinburghnews.scotsman.c… 1 day ago