24th January - Innovation In - Energy Storage & Systems - Glenrothes
This event will showcase innovation and commercial opportunities for the deployment of new products and services into the emerging energy system market. The energy system approach is about making more effective use of renewable energy at a local level for heat and transport, and helping to maximise the value of on-site renewable energy generation.
This event will provide you with key insights into the rapidly growing market for energy system products and services, as well as the opportunity to showcase your business or organisation with stand space available.
AGENDA to follow
- RES Group
- Plug 'N' Go
- Forster Energy
30th January - SR Offshore Wind Conference, Exhibition & Dinner 2018 - Glasgow
Delivered in association with the Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult, to explore the latest innovations in the industry and meet key players from across the UK - the world’s number one offshore wind market.
- What are the innovations accelerating technology development?
- How can innovations in O&M help reduce costs?
- What are the offshore wind technologies of the future?
- How can innovations in planning and consenting increase certainty?
Invest in Fife are sponsoring the event, to find out more information click here
MARKET DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (MDP)
Our Economic Development Team provide a range of support services from advice and information to customised training to support your exhibition experience as well as wider market development needs.
First time exhibitors may be able to claim up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of £2,000 as part of the Market Development Programme Funding.
Benefits to participating or visiting exhibitions with us:
- We will project manage end to end solutions, leaving you to focus on your business and your customers
- You can take advantage of funding support available; subject to criteria
- Professional exhibition workshops cover everything you need to know from pre-event planning right through to post show evaluation
- We will support and include your business in local and national PR pre and post the exhibition
I have noted forthcoming Exhibitions below whereby there will be a Fife Group Stand. There is stand space available at the Shows so why not exhibit and have a presence with other Fife businesses and showcase what you, as a local business, and Fife has to offer, network and do business?
· Offshore Europe 2017 (5th to 8th September 2017, Aberdeen AECC): SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers) Offshore Europe is recognised by offshore E&P (Exploration & Production) professionals as Europe’s leading E&P event. Attendance at this Conference will ensure you are up to date with the most significant technologies and will allow you to connect with a global network of 56,000 attendees. Engage directly with technical experts from more than 1,500+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions. Expand your technical knowledge with exceptional insight and best practice in the industry. (http://www.offshore-europe.co.uk/)
I am continuing to review activity under the Market Development Programme therefore should there be any Exhibitions and/or Trade Shows that would be of value and interest to your business, please let me know. I am happy to promote to determine other Fife business interest, which could lead to the organisation of a learning journey or a Fife Group Stand.
This also may be of interest to you: Thinking about Entering New Markets? We work in partnership with Scottish Development International who are organising a
Multi-sector market visit to Ireland on 30th November 2016 to 1st December 2016. Join a delegation of Scottish companies on this two-day market visit to Dublin led by Scottish Development International (SDI), with support from the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Ireland is Scotland’s sixth largest export market and imports more from the UK than any other country – an ideal first step market for Scottish companies.
Further information can be found here: http://bit.ly/2e4kS6K
- January 2018 Invest in Fife Newsletter
- December 2017 Invest In Fife Newsletter
- Fife benefits from SP Energy Networks funding for innovation
- January @investinfife newsletter available to read now investinfife.co.uk/news/… #fifemeansbusiness 2 days ago
- Fantastic News @BroomhallHouse showcasing why #fifemeansbusiness twitter.com/BroomhallHou… 2 days ago
- 5400 sq ft Industrial Unit, at Banbeath Industrial Estate in Leven, Fife. To find out more investinfife.co.uk/files… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago