Scottish Renewables Low Carbon Heat Conference - 24 April - Glasgow
Renewable energy is now undoubtedly part of the mainstream in Scotland’s energy sector. Heat, accounting for half of our energy demand, is still taking its first steps towards a cleaner future, but will increasingly become the next frontier for emissions reduction and new industrial opportunities.
Delivering Energy Storage for Scotland - 18th April - Glasgow
The Energy Technology Partnership (ETP) in conjunction with the Scottish Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (SHFCA) are hosting the 7th Annual Energy Storage meeting on Wednesday 18th April 2018. This year the meeting will be hosted by the University of Strathclyde.
As always, this meeting will bring together a selection of speakers from Scottish industry and academia who will highlight the progress being made in Scotland’s drive towards meeting the ambitious targets of the Scottish Energy Strategy. In particular our distinguished speakers will highlight the challenges their areas face in delivering Scotland’s Energy Needs. Confirmed speakers include Joel Sylvester of Dukosi, Nigel Holmes of SHFCA, Paul Connor of University of St Andrews and Daniel Friedrich of Edinburgh University.
Connect Local Food and Drink Workshops - 18th April & 2nd May - Perth
Connect Local, the Scottish Government’s Local Food and Drink Marketing Advisory Service, isdelighted to offer two distinct workshops designed to help food producers build their business for profitable growth. The workshops, which are being run in partnership with councils across Scotland, will take you through what you need to know to market your business and product effectively. Ensuring your business basics are right will enable you to pitch successfully to potential new customers.
The workshops culminate in an opportunity to present your company and products to local and regional buyers at any of the Showcasing Scotland regional events organised by Scotland Food & Drink. The next regional event will take place in Perth on 29th May 2018.
Upscaling and Upskilling
Selling for Success
ALL ENERGY - 2&3rd May - Glasgow
Invest in Fife will sponsor Offshore Innovation & Energy Storage zones within the show, showcasing key projects.
Scotland Food and Drink Regional Showcase - 29th May - Perth
The Showcasing Scotland regional events programme has been developed in response to growing demand for local products in local markets. The programme will help grow local and regional sales by bringing together regional buyers, producers and suppliers for a series of one-day meet the buyer events.
For buyers, Showcasing Scotland regional events will make introductions as easy as possible through the successful ‘speed-dating’ style of event, exposing them to the breadth of quality food and drink products each region has to offer.
For suppliers, Showcasing Scotland regional events will provide the opportunity to develop commercial capability through a Supplier Development Programme and give the chance to meet a range of buyers who are actively looking for local products.
For more information see the Regional Showcase website
Scottish Renewables - Storage & Systems Conference 2018 - Glasgow
Showcasing Fife's offering at Scottish Renewables Storage & Systems Conference.
TRADE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (TDP)
Our Economic Development Team provide a range of support services from advice and information to customised training to support your exhibition experience as well as wider market development needs.
Benefits to participating or visiting exhibitions with us:
- We will project manage end to end solutions, leaving you to focus on your business and your customers
- You can take advantage of funding support available (repayable grants); subject to criteria
- Professional exhibition workshops cover everything you need to know from pre-event planning right through to post show evaluation
- We will support and include your business in local and national PR pre and post the exhibition
I have noted forthcoming Exhibitions below whereby there will be a Fife Group Stand. There is stand space available at the Shows so why not exhibit and have a presence with other Fife businesses and showcase what you, as a local business, and Fife has to offer, network and do business?
· Offshore Europe 2019 (3th to 6th September 2017, Aberdeen AECC): SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers) Offshore Europe is recognised by offshore E&P (Exploration & Production) professionals as Europe’s leading E&P event. Attendance at this Conference will ensure you are up to date with the most significant technologies and will allow you to connect with a global network of 56,000 attendees. Engage directly with technical experts from more than 1,500+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions. Expand your technical knowledge with exceptional insight and best practice in the industry. (http://www.offshore-europe.co.uk/)
Further information can be found here: http://bit.ly/2e4kS6K
- Invest in Fife April 2018 Newsletter
- Greenlight for Glenrothes Energy Network
- Fife sites shortlisted to support Heathrow expansion
- @investinfife and @ORECatapult are sponsoring the Offshore Innovation Zone at @AllEnergy 2018 on 2nd & 3rd May- sto… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 hours ago in reply to investinfife
- Fantastic progress at North Street #fifemeansbusiness 2 days ago
- Looking forward to @ScotRenew Low Carbon Heat Conference on 24th April. Learn about the Glenrothes Energy Network i… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago