OFFSHORE DECOMMISSIONING CONFERENCE
25 – 27 November | The Fairmont Hotel, St Andrews
Invest in Fife will be attending Offshore Decommission Conference on 25 – 27 November at the Fairmont Hotel, St Andrews. The industry will spend around £15 billion over the next decade on decommissioning on the UKCS and is committed to delivering a safe, environmentally sound and cost-effective outcome. Globally, the decommissioning market is estimated to be worth over $80 billion over the next ten years and companies which show mastery of decommissioning in the UK will be well positioned to secure a share of the rapidly growing international market. (OGUK Decommissioning Insight Report 2018).
Click here for full details.
Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
26th November | Carnegie Conference Centre, Dunfermline
Babcock International Group, a leading provider of critical, complex engineering services which support national defence, save lives and protect communities, will be submitting a bid to be considered for one of the 4 logistics hubs to help deliver the expanded airport. A Meet the Buyer Event, in partnership with Fife Council Economic Development, has been organised to take place on 26th November at the Carnegie Conference Centre to engage with companies across Scotland who may be able to provide the following types of services:
- Packaging Solutions i.e. pallets, transportation containers, labelling & tracking systems etc.
- Storage Accessories i.e. warehouse & industrial racking systems
- Salvage/Recycling i.e. reuse of demolition materials
- Specialist Glass/Glazing handling and storage
Are you interested in learning how to become part of Babcock International Group’s supply chain? To book your place, please email EC.Dev@fife.gov.uk and confirm the type of services/material that you are looking to supply.
Scottish Green Energy Awards
5th December 2019 | Edinburgh
Invest in Fife will be attending the prestigious Scottish Green Energy Awards at the EICC in Edinburgh.
SR Offshore Wind Conference, Exhibition & Dinner 2019
28 & 29 January 2020 | Glasgow
Invest in Fife will be exhibiting at Scottish Renewables Offshore Wind Conference in January 2020.
The UK offshore wind sector has worked hard to set out a clear vision for 2030 and beyond in the hope of securing a Sector Deal from the UK Government as part of its Industrial Strategy. Scotland’s unparalleled expertise in both project development and offshore/subsea engineering and servicing provides an ideal location for growing both the domestic market and supply chain, and a natural base for nurturing a promising global export opportunity.
Click here for full details.
TRADE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (TDP)
Our Economic Development Team provide a range of support services from advice and information to customised training to support your exhibition experience as well as wider market development needs.
Benefits to participating or visiting exhibitions with us:
- We will project manage end to end solutions, leaving you to focus on your business and your customers
- You can take advantage of funding support available (repayable grants); subject to criteria
- Professional exhibition workshops cover everything you need to know from pre-event planning right through to post show evaluation
- We will support and include your business in local and national PR pre and post the exhibition
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- Tayport business plans huge expansion after securing £500,000 funding
- Fife businesses to benefit from second tranche of funding support for innovative degree programme
- Great bunch of talent here with #fifetech @CodeClanScot 13 hours ago
- St Andrews hotel plans extension and roof bar overlooking the Old Course… thecourier.co.uk/fp/busi… via @thecourieruk 1 day ago
- Fife filmmaker to to tell tales behind his epic wildlife footage on David Attenborough docume… thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 4 days ago