14th - LOW CARBON HEAT EVENT - Fife Renewables Innovation Centre, Levenmouth
Scottish Enterprise with support from Green Business Fife will run a half-day event around the low carbon heat sector. It is free to attend and offers companies the chance to hear from industry experts about emerging supply chain opportunities.
The event will give you:
· The latest news from industry experts and guest speakers on technology and supply chain trends
· Practical advice to help your company take advantage of emerging opportunities
· Networking opportunities to discuss your company's ambitions with the speakers, other participants and Scottish Enterprise
· Information on further support available including how to apply for free, one-to-one support from the Low Carbon Heat Expert Support Programme
Eligibility: Companies currently in the low carbon heat supply chain or companies in other industries looking to access the sector.
Our Low Carbon Heat Expert Support programme enables businesses to gain an early understanding of supply chain requirements and develop capabilities to take advantage of emerging industry opportunities now and in the future.
The programme offers businesses up to two full days of free one-to-one advice and guidance about diversifying into the low carbon heat sector. Support is delivered by specialist advisors who have knowledge and experience of the sector.
21-22nd - Scottish Renewables Annual Conference, Scotland’s Energy Evolution - Edinburgh
10-11th - ALL ENERGY 2017 - Glasgow SECC
All-Energy, the UK’s largest
renewable energy event, has provided the industry suppliers, experts and
thought-leaders from the renewable energy supply chain the opportunity to
connect with new customers, increase their sales opportunities and expand business
networks in this fast-changing marketplace.
The annual conference and exhibition brings together the UK’s largest group of buyers from the bioenergy, solar, offshore and onshore wind, hydropower and wave & tidal sectors, as well as those involved in energy storage, heat, low carbon transport and sustainable cities solutions.
Find out more here: http://www.all-energy.co.uk/
Packages start from £950+VAT
16th - Scottish Renewables Low Carbon Heat Conference , Glasgow
21st - Scottish Renewables Storage and Systems Conference, Glasgow
5-8th - OFFSHORE EUROPE 2017 - Aberdeen AECC
SPE Offshore Europe is recognised by offshore E&P professionals as Europe’s leading E&P event. Attending will ensure you are up to date with the most significant technologies and can connect with a global network of 56,000 attendees.
Engage directly with technical experts from more than 1,500+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions.
Find out more: http://www.offshore-europe.co.uk/
Packages start from £1750+VAT
MARKET DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (MDP)
Our Economic Development Team provide a range of support services from advice and information to customised training to support your exhibition experience as well as wider market development needs.
First time exhibitors may be able to claim up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of £2,000 as part of the Market Development Programme Funding.
Benefits to participating or visiting exhibitions with us:
- We will project manage end to end solutions, leaving you to focus on your business and your customers
- You can take advantage of funding support available; subject to criteria
- Professional exhibition workshops cover everything you need to know from pre-event planning right through to post show evaluation
- We will support and include your business in local and national PR pre and post the exhibition
I have noted forthcoming Exhibitions below whereby there will be a Fife Group Stand. There is stand space available at the Shows so why not exhibit and have a presence with other Fife businesses and showcase what you, as a local business, and Fife has to offer, network and do business?
Please get in touch with me directly should this be of interest:
· All Energy 2017 (10th and 11th May 2017, Glasgow SECC): The UK’s largest renewable energy event. Since its launch in 2001, All-Energy has provided the industry suppliers, experts and thought-leaders from the renewable energy supply chain the opportunity to connect with new customers, increase their sales opportunities and expand business networks in this fast-changing marketplace. The annual conference and exhibition brings together the UK’s largest group of buyers from the bioenergy, solar, offshore and onshore wind, hydropower and wave & tidal sectors, as well as those involved in energy storage, heat, low carbon transport and sustainable cities solutions. (http://www.all-energy.co.uk/)
· Offshore Europe 2017 (5th to 8th September 2017, Aberdeen AECC): SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers) Offshore Europe is recognised by offshore E&P (Exploration & Production) professionals as Europe’s leading E&P event. Attendance at this Conference will ensure you are up to date with the most significant technologies and will allow you to connect with a global network of 56,000 attendees. Engage directly with technical experts from more than 1,500+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions. Expand your technical knowledge with exceptional insight and best practice in the industry. (http://www.offshore-europe.co.uk/)
I am continuing to review activity under the Market Development Programme therefore should there be any Exhibitions and/or Trade Shows that would be of value and interest to your business, please let me know. I am happy to promote to determine other Fife business interest, which could lead to the organisation of a learning journey or a Fife Group Stand.
This also may be of interest to you: Thinking about Entering New Markets? We work in partnership with Scottish Development International who are organising a
Multi-sector market visit to Ireland on 30th November 2016 to 1st December 2016. Join a delegation of Scottish companies on this two-day market visit to Dublin led by Scottish Development International (SDI), with support from the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Ireland is Scotland’s sixth largest export market and imports more from the UK than any other country – an ideal first step market for Scottish companies.
Further information can be found here: http://bit.ly/2e4kS6K
- Invest in Fife March Newsletter
- CONSTRUCTION IS UNDERWAY AT QUEENSWAY, GLENROTHES
- Glenrothes Heat takes an important step forward
- Learn more about Glenrothes District Heat Project next Wednesday at Rothes Halls 3.30-8pm investinfife.co.uk/news/… #fifemeansbusiness 1 day ago
- RT @CEPipeline: Champion sailor @deecaffari discusses her round-the-world voyages and how #solar #wind & #hydro can play a role onb… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- #fife stand are excited to welcome @KingsbarnsDist @EdenMill at this years @AllEnergy #whisky #gin #beer #tasting #fifemeansbusiness 1 day ago