Scottish Renewables - Storage & Systems Conference 2018 - Glasgow
Showcasing Fife's offering at Scottish Renewables Storage & Systems Conference.
TRADE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (TDP)
Our Economic Development Team provide a range of support services from advice and information to customised training to support your exhibition experience as well as wider market development needs.
Benefits to participating or visiting exhibitions with us:
- We will project manage end to end solutions, leaving you to focus on your business and your customers
- You can take advantage of funding support available (repayable grants); subject to criteria
- Professional exhibition workshops cover everything you need to know from pre-event planning right through to post show evaluation
- We will support and include your business in local and national PR pre and post the exhibition
I have noted forthcoming Exhibitions below whereby there will be a Fife Group Stand. There is stand space available at the Shows so why not exhibit and have a presence with other Fife businesses and showcase what you, as a local business, and Fife has to offer, network and do business?
· Offshore Europe 2019 (3th to 6th September 2017, Aberdeen AECC): SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers) Offshore Europe is recognised by offshore E&P (Exploration & Production) professionals as Europe’s leading E&P event. Attendance at this Conference will ensure you are up to date with the most significant technologies and will allow you to connect with a global network of 56,000 attendees. Engage directly with technical experts from more than 1,500+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions. Expand your technical knowledge with exceptional insight and best practice in the industry. (http://www.offshore-europe.co.uk/)
Further information can be found here: http://bit.ly/2e4kS6K
- The Connect Local Regional Food Fund
- Invest in Fife June 2018 Newsletter
- Texas-based Umbilicals International opens new facility in Rosyth
- MAJOR ROADWORKS WILL START ON 2 JULY IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT CENTRAL GLENROTHES. Areas affected first ar… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- RT @ishirlaw: #FintechScotland supported by @investinfife #Fifetech twitter.com/HWUGAS/statu… 2 days ago
- Don’t miss your chance to have your say on transport links in #Levenmouth public survey closes on Monday… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago