09:30 – 15:00 | 3 March 2020 | DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing
EDF Renewables UK and ESB, joint owners and developers of the Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm, are hosting a series of supply chain events to showcase how more Scottish companies can help support the successful delivery of this very significant project for Scotland.
Click Here for more information
02 MAR - 06 MAR | LEVENMOUTH COMMUNITY ENTERPRISE CENTRE
The PopUp Business School was founded in 2012 by Alan Donegan and Simon Paine. They knew that start-up loans and business plans put more people off than they help. In order to find, inspire and truly help people start businesses from all backgrounds we discovered you need to take a completely different approach. Sign up now!
9.30am-12:30pm | 4 March 2020 | Glenrothes
Sustainable procurement is a vital element of public sector procurement. As well as environmental issues it also includes social issues such as equality and diversity, and fair and ethical trading, plus economic issues including opportunities for SMEs and the third sector.
This workshop is particularly recommended for third sector organisations.
16:30 – 19:00 | 18 March | Sweco Edinburgh Office
Sweco in association with Forth & Tay Offshore invites you to a networking event to meet organisations new (and not-so-new) to the offshore wind supply chain. This is a great opportunity to meet developers and network with future potential partners!
TRADE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (TDP)
Our Economic Development Team provide a range of support services from advice and information to customised training to support your exhibition experience as well as wider market development needs.
Benefits to participating or visiting exhibitions with us:
- We will project manage end to end solutions, leaving you to focus on your business and your customers
- You can take advantage of funding support available (repayable grants); subject to criteria
- Professional exhibition workshops cover everything you need to know from pre-event planning right through to post show evaluation
- We will support and include your business in local and national PR pre and post the exhibition
- UK government unveils aid for self-employed
- Companies to receive 3-month extension period to file accounts during COVID-19
- COVID-19 BUSINESS RATES SUPPORT FOR FIFE BUSINESSES
- RT @thecourieruk: Coronavirus: Fifers warned of potential disruption to bin collections dlvr.it/RSfxpD 1 day ago
- RT @Balgove: We've been getting many enquiries regarding our delivery schedule... We are delivering LOCAL 7 DAYS A WEEK, and if… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- RT @FifeCouncil: The government is supporting self-employed people whose income has been affected by #coronavirus… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago