Offshore Decommissioning Conference 2018 - 26-28th November - St Andrews
The 2018 conference, run jointly by Decom North Sea and Oil & Gas UK, will take place from 26 – 28 November at the Fairmont Hotel, St Andrews.
The decommissioning market is growing steadily and is likely to be worth £1.8 billion per annum on average over the next decade (£2 billion in 2017). The UK supply chain has the skills and equipment to compete for over 80 per cent of the total decommissioning scope forecast over the next ten years.
Scottish Green Energy Awards 2018 - 6th December - Edinburgh
The most highly-anticipated event in the Scottish renewable energy industry’s
calendar returns to Edinburgh on Thursday 06 December 2018.
The Scottish Green Energy Awards are back and better than ever, uniting more than 1,200 industry professionals for an unforgettable evening of recognition and celebration.
TRADE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (TDP)
Our Economic Development Team provide a range of support services from advice and information to customised training to support your exhibition experience as well as wider market development needs.
Benefits to participating or visiting exhibitions with us:
- We will project manage end to end solutions, leaving you to focus on your business and your customers
- You can take advantage of funding support available (repayable grants); subject to criteria
- Professional exhibition workshops cover everything you need to know from pre-event planning right through to post show evaluation
- We will support and include your business in local and national PR pre and post the exhibition
I have noted forthcoming Exhibitions below whereby there will be a Fife Group Stand. There is stand space available at the Shows so why not exhibit and have a presence with other Fife businesses and showcase what you, as a local business, and Fife has to offer, network and do business?
· Offshore Europe 2019 (3th to 6th September 2019, Aberdeen AECC): SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers) Offshore Europe is recognised by offshore E&P (Exploration & Production) professionals as Europe’s leading E&P event. Attendance at this Conference will ensure you are up to date with the most significant technologies and will allow you to connect with a global network of 56,000 attendees. Engage directly with technical experts from more than 1,500+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions. Expand your technical knowledge with exceptional insight and best practice in the industry. (http://www.offshore-europe.co.uk/)
- Invest in Fife November 2018 Newsletter
- CessCon Decom in discussions regarding establishment of New East Coast Decommissioning Facility
- Fife chosen by global train manufacturer, Talgo
- Workplace Innovation – Engaging your workforce Thursday, 21 March 2019 - 9:30am to 1:00pm @hub_fife… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago
- Workplace Innovation – Applying flexible and productive practices Workshop @hub_fife - click here to book… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago
- Workplace Innovation – Applying flexible and productive practices Tuesday, 15 January 2019 - 9:30am to 1:00pm… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago