Meet the Buyer 2020: Live Virtual Event
Tuesday | 2 June 2020 | 10.00am-4:00pm
The Supplier Development Programme previously announced that due to the restrictions on public gatherings during the COVID-19 crisis, its Annual Meet the Buyer Event was postponed from 2 June 2020 to 8 June 2021. While a physical Meet the Buyer event cannot take place this year, the Supplier Development Programme is proud to announce that a virtual event will be held on 2 June 2020 that will focus on suppliers engaging with public sector buyers through a “Twitter Takeover,” supported by two SDP training webinars.
TRADE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (TDP)
Our Economic Development Team provide a range of support services from advice and information to customised training to support your exhibition experience as well as wider market development needs.
Benefits to participating or visiting exhibitions with us:
- We will project manage end to end solutions, leaving you to focus on your business and your customers
- You can take advantage of funding support available (repayable grants); subject to criteria
- Professional exhibition workshops cover everything you need to know from pre-event planning right through to post show evaluation
- We will support and include your business in local and national PR pre and post the exhibition
- MCCORMACK INNOVATION ANNOUNCES ANTI-CORONAVIRUS PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- FBM UPDATE, ISSUE 4
- A Fife-based technical ceramics firm has rapidly produced key components to be used in the fight against Covid-19.
- Today @call_veri celebrates the 1st anniversary of their Kirkcaldy office. The company has gone from 40 employees w… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- @McormackInfo, the Kirkcaldy-based, award-winning innovator, which has successfully developed a suite of dissolving… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago in reply to McormackInfo
- Fife paper bag maker sees sales growth… thecourier.co.uk/fp/busi… via @thecourieruk 2 days ago