Project PORTAL - Launch Event - 13th - Hamilton
Whether you are a client, designer, builder or property management professional, the challenges of providing new flexible commercial and industrial premises fit to meet the needs of industry 4.0 or the increasing challenges of climate change are real - PORTAL is the solution. Designed to address the challenges set out in the Government’s ‘Vision 2025’ ambition for the construction industry, it is a system based on increasing the value of our buildings, whilst taking positive steps towards meeting the demands of growing resource and energy costs and the need to mitigate climate change. To book click here.
Global Offshore Wind Conference - 25th & 26th - London
The Invest in Fife team will be attending the Global Offshore Wind Conference at ExCel London. Any businesses looking to meet the team in London should get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Breakfast - Cleaner Business Fleets: Reducing Your Transport Emissions - July 11th
This VIBES event is being organised in partnership with Green Business Fife as part of the yearlong celebration for 20 years of VIBES.
It is a great opportunity to hear about low emission transport and how this can help you reduce your carbon footprint. Come and hear from previous VIBES winners and finalists to see how you could implement the same within your organisation.
Offshore Europe - 3-6th - Aberdeen
SPE Offshore Europe is recognised by offshore E&P professionals as Europe’s leading E&P event. Invest in Fife will be attending as part of the FIFE stand.
The event allows businesses to engage directly with technical experts from more than 900+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions.
Scottish Green Energy Awards - 5th - Edinburgh
Invest in Fife will be attending the prestigious Scottish Green Energy Awards at the EICC in Edinburgh.
TRADE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (TDP)
Our Economic Development Team provide a range of support services from advice and information to customised training to support your exhibition experience as well as wider market development needs.
Benefits to participating or visiting exhibitions with us:
- We will project manage end to end solutions, leaving you to focus on your business and your customers
- You can take advantage of funding support available (repayable grants); subject to criteria
- Professional exhibition workshops cover everything you need to know from pre-event planning right through to post show evaluation
- We will support and include your business in local and national PR pre and post the exhibition
Offshore Europe 2019 (3th to 6th September 2019, Aberdeen AECC) Fife stand is now SOLD OUT but you can visit us on stand in September
SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers) Offshore Europe is recognised by offshore E&P (Exploration & Production) professionals as Europe’s leading E&P event. Attendance at this Conference will ensure you are up to date with the most significant technologies and will allow you to connect with a global network of 56,000 attendees. Engage directly with technical experts from more than 1,500+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions. Expand your technical knowledge with exceptional insight and best practice in the industry. (http://www.offshore-europe.co.uk/)
- Major Fife Showcase at Royal Highland Show
- How Does Fife Benefit From The Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal?
- HMS Queen Elizabeth successfully completes work package at Babcock’s Rosyth facility
- Congratulations! twitter.com/thecourieruk… 4 days ago
- 18 Woodgate Way South, Glenrothes available now 1521 sq ft #andrewreillyassociates #fifemeansbusiness… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago
- Greener Kirkcaldy is to receive £3,800 of support to buy four e-bikes thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 4 days ago