26-27th CARES Conference - Stirling
The theme for this year's must-attend gathering is the Scottish Government's Energy Strategy Consultation and how community energy can be a key player in Scotland's energy future.For more information click here
27th April - Glenrothes District Heat Scheme Public Consultation - Auchmuty Learning Centre, Glenrothes
A pre-planning application notification has been submitted for the construction of a heat distribution network in Glenrothes.
A public consultation event will be held on:
Thursday 27th April
9.30am - 7pm
Auchmuty Learned Centre
(81 Alexander Rd, Glenrothes KY7 4EF)
The consultation period will allow anyone affected by these plans to engage in the process and share their views. Members of the Glenrothes Heat project team will be present to answer any questions about the scheme.
If you are interested, please come along.
For more information on Glenrothes Heat please go to:
10-11th - ALL ENERGY 2017 - Glasgow SECC
All-Energy, the UK’s largest
renewable energy event, has provided the industry suppliers, experts and
thought-leaders from the renewable energy supply chain the opportunity to
connect with new customers, increase their sales opportunities and expand business
networks in this fast-changing marketplace.
The annual conference and exhibition brings together the UK’s largest group of buyers from the bioenergy, solar, offshore and onshore wind, hydropower and wave & tidal sectors, as well as those involved in energy storage, heat, low carbon transport and sustainable cities solutions.
Find out more here: http://www.all-energy.co.uk/
16th - Scottish Renewables Low Carbon Heat Conference , Glasgow
This half day event will take place during the Euroheat & Power Congress that is coming to the SECC, Glasgow from the 14-17 May 2017. Anyone on the Scottish Renewables or SDI network is eligible for discounted rates for delegate passes and exhibition stands.
17th - Innovation in Re-Manufacturing Clinic, Dunfermline
Innovation in Re-Manufacturing Clinic with the Scottish Institute for Remanufacture (SIR), Zero Waste Scotland and Economic Development including Green Business Fife.
Remanufacturing is a key element of a circular economy, taking used products through a series of steps to bring them back to “as new” specification with a warranty to match. There is a huge potential to grow remanufacturing in Scotland and a good foundation already exists in many industry sectors in Scotland, including aerospace, automotive, energy, ICT, rail and marine.
21st - Scottish Renewables Storage and Systems Conference, Glasgow
Scottish Renewables Storage & Systems Conference returns for its second year; bringing government, industry leaders, and network companies together to consider the impacts and opportunities arising from the transition to a ‘smart, flexible energy system’.
Join this conference to hear from experts on energy systems and storage on how we can ensure a bright future for renewables and create Scotland’s energy system of tomorrow, today.For more information click here
5-8th - OFFSHORE EUROPE 2017 - Aberdeen AECC
SPE Offshore Europe is recognised by offshore E&P professionals as Europe’s leading E&P event. Attending will ensure you are up to date with the most significant technologies and can connect with a global network of 56,000 attendees.
Engage directly with technical experts from more than 1,500+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions.
Find out more: http://www.offshore-europe.co.uk/
Packages start from £1750+VAT
MARKET DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (MDP)
Our Economic Development Team provide a range of support services from advice and information to customised training to support your exhibition experience as well as wider market development needs.
First time exhibitors may be able to claim up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of £2,000 as part of the Market Development Programme Funding.
Benefits to participating or visiting exhibitions with us:
- We will project manage end to end solutions, leaving you to focus on your business and your customers
- You can take advantage of funding support available; subject to criteria
- Professional exhibition workshops cover everything you need to know from pre-event planning right through to post show evaluation
- We will support and include your business in local and national PR pre and post the exhibition
I have noted forthcoming Exhibitions below whereby there will be a Fife Group Stand. There is stand space available at the Shows so why not exhibit and have a presence with other Fife businesses and showcase what you, as a local business, and Fife has to offer, network and do business?
Please get in touch with me directly should this be of interest:
· All Energy 2017 (10th and 11th May 2017, Glasgow SECC): The UK’s largest renewable energy event. Since its launch in 2001, All-Energy has provided the industry suppliers, experts and thought-leaders from the renewable energy supply chain the opportunity to connect with new customers, increase their sales opportunities and expand business networks in this fast-changing marketplace. The annual conference and exhibition brings together the UK’s largest group of buyers from the bioenergy, solar, offshore and onshore wind, hydropower and wave & tidal sectors, as well as those involved in energy storage, heat, low carbon transport and sustainable cities solutions. (http://www.all-energy.co.uk/)
· Offshore Europe 2017 (5th to 8th September 2017, Aberdeen AECC): SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers) Offshore Europe is recognised by offshore E&P (Exploration & Production) professionals as Europe’s leading E&P event. Attendance at this Conference will ensure you are up to date with the most significant technologies and will allow you to connect with a global network of 56,000 attendees. Engage directly with technical experts from more than 1,500+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions. Expand your technical knowledge with exceptional insight and best practice in the industry. (http://www.offshore-europe.co.uk/)
I am continuing to review activity under the Market Development Programme therefore should there be any Exhibitions and/or Trade Shows that would be of value and interest to your business, please let me know. I am happy to promote to determine other Fife business interest, which could lead to the organisation of a learning journey or a Fife Group Stand.
This also may be of interest to you: Thinking about Entering New Markets? We work in partnership with Scottish Development International who are organising a
Multi-sector market visit to Ireland on 30th November 2016 to 1st December 2016. Join a delegation of Scottish companies on this two-day market visit to Dublin led by Scottish Development International (SDI), with support from the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Ireland is Scotland’s sixth largest export market and imports more from the UK than any other country – an ideal first step market for Scottish companies.
Further information can be found here: http://bit.ly/2e4kS6K
- Businesses Urged To Back Tay Cities Deal
- Disability Confident
- PENN-TRAFFORD SCHOOL DISTRICT SELECTS EXTERITY IP VIDEO AND DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOLUTION TO ENHANCE STUDENT DIGITAL LEARNING
- Enterprise Hub Fife designed to provide enterprising individuals&business start-ups with growth aspirations enterprisehubfife.co.uk/ 1 day ago
- International Payments workshop on the 15 June at the Enterprise Hub Fife to book - scottish-enterprise.com/… #fifemeansbusiness 2 days ago
- Our Barbara is talking today at the #CARES17 conference about #levenmouthproject @brightgreenH2 #fifemeansbusiness… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago