As a business Hudson have strong relationships and I have personally worked with a number of major organisations closely connected to the Renewable Energy sector in the UK. We work with developers, utilities, consultancies and the engineering supply chain feeding into the sector, and have strong track record of delivery within onshore and offshore wind and those companies integral to the Round 3 development programme. In addition we work with companies in the marine and tidal sector at all stages of project development, construction and O&M.
About this supplier
19a Canning Street
Contact: James McNair, Senior Consultant
Tel: 0131 555 9856
In this section
- Fife Businesses showcased at Scotland’s Premier Royal Highland Show
- Major Fife Showcase at Royal Highland Show
- How Does Fife Benefit From The Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal?
- Fantastic Opportunity with our Town Centre Team - Project Manager (Town Centre Capital Grant Fund)… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 week ago
- The Forth & Tay Cluster partners are seeking to understand the areas capability to support the major developments o… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 weeks ago
- Such a lovely story. Great to see the @ORECatapult and @LevenmouthAc partnership really delivering...… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 weeks ago