Young & partners
Young & partners are Scottish business lawyers based in Dunfermline and Glasgow. We specialise in giving practical, cost effective advice to our clients as they do business in Scotland, throughout the rest of the UK, Europe and beyond.
We specialise in all aspects of renewable deals whether corporate, financial contractual or dispue realted.
Services and features
quality, cost effective advice delivered on time and backed by experience
Facilities: Full service lawbusiness law firm
People: Andrew Smith and Neil Killick lead the renewables and Corporate group. We have construction and employment law partners and a solicitor advocate in Iain Clark who deals with commercial and international disputes including arbitrations.
Technology: All usual it and communications tools
Special skills: All services a business contracting in the sector needs
We act for on shore wind farm developers, landowners,financial institutions and investors and for significan players in the off shore supply chain.
We act for Solar PV businesses and Green Deal providers
We act for a number of businesses developing wave and tidal devices
About this supplier
Young & partners
1 George Square
- Offshore wind
- Onshore wind
- Solar and PV
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
In this section
- Tayport business plans huge expansion after securing £500,000 funding
- Fife businesses to benefit from second tranche of funding support for innovative degree programme
- Longannet, Fife as a manufacturing base for Talgo UK
- St Andrews University secures £300,000 for world-leading facility via RM Condor cash… thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 2 days ago
- Want to be part of our team! Apply now! #teamfife #investinfife #fifemeansbusiness myjobscotland.gov.uk/cou… 5 days ago
- RT @FoodmekLtd: We are excited that we can finally announce our news. We have secured a significant investment from @scotent SLS Sc… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago