Hydrosphere UK Ltd
Supply or Rental of:
Data buoy platforms
Obstruction lights and beacons.
Zone marking buoys
Met mast marking systems
AIS and monitoring systems
Services and features
Our services are employed by all of the UK Lighthouse
Authorities and most major ports and harbours across
the UK and Ireland, as well as offshore oil and gas
companies, offshore renewable energy sites,and the MOD.
Facilities: We hold over £250,000 worth stock of buoys and lights at our warehouse in Hampshire so that we have stock on-hand for any emergency or last-minute requests.
Processes: ISO 9001 accredited
People: Our Technical Sales Team operates throughout the whole of theUK and Ireland to advise and guide you on the best specificationbuoy, light or system for your requirements.
Special skills: We represent world-leading innovators in the production of navigation lights, navigation buoys, data buoy platforms, moorings and mooring buoys. In addition, we manufacture and design ancillary equipment including power supplies, monitoring and control systems, and masts, and back these up with a full installation and maintenance service.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001
- Communication systems
- Controls systems
- Monitoring equipment
- Navigation aids
- Offshore installation
- Project management
- Repair and maintenance
About this supplier
Hydrosphere UK Ltd
16 Cromarty Campus
- Offshore wind
- Oil and gas
- Onshore wind
- Solar and PV
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
- Less than £100k
In this section
- THE PURVIS GROUP CELEBRATES 40TH ANNIVERSARY WITH INVESTMENT
- Welcome to issue 6 of fbm Update
- LOCAL BUSINESSES SUPPORT HOME LEARNING
- @ThePurvisGroup celebrates 40th anniversary with investment. There are opportunities on the horizon and company is… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 35 minutes ago in reply to ThePurvisGroup
- New Fintech app from #FifeTech pongopay.com/ 16 hours ago
- RT @FoodFromFife: @scotfooddrink is working on their new initiative with Fife Cultural Trust, Summer in the Park. They are still loo… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago