Stray Seal is a professional media service that specialises in water-based and underwater film. We are an HSE registered dive contractor for media.
Services and features
Stray Seal blends experience in film production, creativity, research and diving expertise to provide a professional media service for both corporate and non-corporate clients. Our speciality is water-based and underwater film, but we are equally at home topside with educational, documentary or survey-based films for data-collection.
For clients we can provide dive contractual services for media for entire projects, or a freelance service, where HSE trained divers can join existing scientific or industry-based teams as a camera operator.
Special skills: Diving, filming
SEPA. A commissioned film that followed SEPA Marine Ecology scientists on their three day data collection process along the River Clyde. This process monitors water quality in Scottish estuaries.
About this supplier
3 Craighead Crescent
Newport on Tay
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Fuel cells and energy storage
- Offshore wind
- Oil and gas
- Onshore wind
- Solar and PV
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
- Less than £100k
In this section
- UK government unveils aid for self-employed
- Companies to receive 3-month extension period to file accounts during COVID-19
- COVID-19 BUSINESS RATES SUPPORT FOR FIFE BUSINESSES
- RT @thecourieruk: Coronavirus: Fifers warned of potential disruption to bin collections dlvr.it/RSfxpD 1 day ago
- RT @Balgove: We've been getting many enquiries regarding our delivery schedule... We are delivering LOCAL 7 DAYS A WEEK, and if… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- RT @FifeCouncil: The government is supporting self-employed people whose income has been affected by #coronavirus… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago