Stray Seal is a professional media service that specialises in water-based and underwater film. We are an HSE registered dive contractor for media.
Services and features
Stray Seal blends experience in film production, creativity, research and diving expertise to provide a professional media service for both corporate and non-corporate clients. Our speciality is water-based and underwater film, but we are equally at home topside with educational, documentary or survey-based films for data-collection.
For clients we can provide dive contractual services for media for entire projects, or a freelance service, where HSE trained divers can join existing scientific or industry-based teams as a camera operator.
Special skills: Diving, filming
SEPA. A commissioned film that followed SEPA Marine Ecology scientists on their three day data collection process along the River Clyde. This process monitors water quality in Scottish estuaries.
About this supplier
3 Craighead Crescent
Newport on Tay
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Fuel cells and energy storage
- Offshore wind
- Oil and gas
- Onshore wind
- Solar and PV
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
- Less than £100k
In this section
- Fife Businesses showcased at Scotland’s Premier Royal Highland Show
- Major Fife Showcase at Royal Highland Show
- How Does Fife Benefit From The Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal?
- RT @scotfooddrink: Who is joining us in celebrating our outstanding food and drink industry this #ScotFoodFort19? We would love to see… twitter.com/i/web/status… 18 hours ago
- Fintech Festival In Fife - mailchi.mp/4e289f45b097/… 19 hours ago
- Fantastic Opportunity with our Town Centre Team - Project Manager (Town Centre Capital Grant Fund)… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 week ago