Stray Seal is a professional media service that specialises in water-based and underwater film. We are an HSE registered dive contractor for media.
Services and features
Stray Seal blends experience in film production, creativity, research and diving expertise to provide a professional media service for both corporate and non-corporate clients. Our speciality is water-based and underwater film, but we are equally at home topside with educational, documentary or survey-based films for data-collection.
For clients we can provide dive contractual services for media for entire projects, or a freelance service, where HSE trained divers can join existing scientific or industry-based teams as a camera operator.
Special skills: Diving, filming
SEPA. A commissioned film that followed SEPA Marine Ecology scientists on their three day data collection process along the River Clyde. This process monitors water quality in Scottish estuaries.
About this supplier
3 Craighead Crescent
Newport on Tay
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Fuel cells and energy storage
- Offshore wind
- Oil and gas
- Onshore wind
- Solar and PV
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
- Less than £100k
In this section
- THE PURVIS GROUP CELEBRATES 40TH ANNIVERSARY WITH INVESTMENT
- Welcome to issue 6 of fbm Update
- LOCAL BUSINESSES SUPPORT HOME LEARNING
- Scotsman partners with Wave Energy Scotland scotsman.com/news/enviro… 1 day ago
- How the UK can save its tourism industry newstatesman.com/spotlig… 1 day ago
- Culture of Enterprise has been striving to refresh the #GLOW page for use in schools which is packed with resources… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago