Stray Seal is a professional media service that specialises in water-based and underwater film. We are an HSE registered dive contractor for media.
Services and features
Stray Seal blends experience in film production, creativity, research and diving expertise to provide a professional media service for both corporate and non-corporate clients. Our speciality is water-based and underwater film, but we are equally at home topside with educational, documentary or survey-based films for data-collection.
For clients we can provide dive contractual services for media for entire projects, or a freelance service, where HSE trained divers can join existing scientific or industry-based teams as a camera operator.
Special skills: Diving, filming
SEPA. A commissioned film that followed SEPA Marine Ecology scientists on their three day data collection process along the River Clyde. This process monitors water quality in Scottish estuaries.
About this supplier
3 Craighead Crescent
Newport on Tay
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Fuel cells and energy storage
- Offshore wind
- Oil and gas
- Onshore wind
- Solar and PV
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
- Less than £100k
In this section
- Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019
- Fife Hosts Major Scotland Fintech Festival Event
- CommScope Ministerial Visit
- Another great event. And great to be able to support the #FTOBusinessBreakfast programme @FifeEconPship… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago
- RT @rossco1975: Great turn out for our #FifeFintech event this afternoon being run as part of Scotland’s Fintech Festival 2019. F… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 days ago
- RT @call_veri: A question we constantly are asked is ‘Why did you chose Fife/Scotland for your new location?’ The answer is simple… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 days ago