MSC Scotland Ltd
Sub -Contract Electronics Manufacturing company.
ISO 9001: ISO13485
UL / ATEX / CE / JAR21 / ETL APPROVED
Part of a 500M EURO Pan - European Company ( MSC GLEICHMANN )
Services and features
FULL TURNKEY ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLY
Facilities: 16,000 SQ FT
Processes: MSC Scotland provides integrated turnkey solutions, utilizing leading-edge manufacturing technologies to support customer market requirements. MSC currently provide a quality service with flexibility for the Wireless Networking, Medical, Industrial/Commercial, Defence/Security/Aerospace market sectors.
People: Employees are trained to IPC610 Class 3 workmanship standards. A combination of SPC, FMEA, and inspection, combined with AOI, X-Ray and test techniques ensure product quality consistently meets customer specifications.
Technology: surface mount pcb assembly.Through hole assebly.Wire harness assembly.systems assembly.aoi inspection / flying probe testing / x - ray testing.BGA rework ( remove - replace )
Special skills: SURFACE MOUNT ASSEMBLYTHROUGH HOLE ASSEMBLYDEBUG / REPAIRSBGA REMOVAL / REPLACEX-RAYPROTOTYPE BUILDS
ISO 9001: BN-ISO 9001 - 2008
Industry: BN - ISO 13485
ATEX / ETL / UL / CE / JAR21
In this section
- Fife Council Wins Scottish Green Energy Award
- Construction of Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm project to go ahead following financial agreements
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- BBC's Antiques Road Trip to reveal treasures of Tayside and Fife this week… thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 1 day ago
- BBC News - New UK housing 'dominated by roads' bbc.co.uk/news/science-e… 1 day ago
- Fife fintech Paysend adds Japan and Korea to payments network and increases turnover insider.co.uk/news/scott…utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar 1 day ago