Search Renewables is the first choice for professionals looking for renewable energy jobs in the, tidal, carbon capture and onshore and offshore wind farm markets.
With 11 offices throughout the UK , Search provides clients with a complete range of recruitment solutions.
We recognise that current skills shortage in the UK have the potential to be a major barrier to the development of the renewable energy industry both onshore and offshore and the realisation of the UK and Europe's carbon emissions targets. As a result we aim to invest significant resources identifying, selecting and attracting the best talent and transferable skills to best service our impressive list of market-leading clients.
Services and features
Our approach is unique. A dedicated team of specialist consultants that are flexible to offer services that suit each individual client to ensure that we best service the requirements of your organisation. True client partnerships, an advanced internet development strategy and our focus on placing people are part of what makes us different.
The team consists of consultants working in all forms of renewable energy generation, sustainability and energy management. They are also supported by consultants operating within the Manufacturing & Technology, Human Resources, IT, Accountancy, Sales & Marketing, Business Support, Construction and Public Sector divisions. This means that we have the capabilities to recruit for every aspect of your business and allows us as a company to have a true understanding of your organisation from every angle.
In addition to this the team is supported by a Research Team to ensure that we are as up to date with our renewable energy information as you are.
About this supplier
29 East Port
- Fuel cells and energy storage
- Offshore wind
- Oil and gas
- Onshore wind
- Solar and PV
- Wave and tidal
In this section
- Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019
- Fife Hosts Major Scotland Fintech Festival Event
- CommScope Ministerial Visit
- Another great event. And great to be able to support the #FTOBusinessBreakfast programme @FifeEconPship… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago
- RT @rossco1975: Great turn out for our #FifeFintech event this afternoon being run as part of Scotland’s Fintech Festival 2019. F… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 days ago
- RT @call_veri: A question we constantly are asked is ‘Why did you chose Fife/Scotland for your new location?’ The answer is simple… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 days ago