Octagon Specialist Eng Ltd
Sub-Contract Machining Company set up in February 2003 by seven employees of GJT Precision Eng Ltd which had gone into voluntary administration.
Services and features
We offer tool making and all conventional machining disciplines, CNC turning and milling, wire and spark eroding.We have a vast engineering knowledge within the company and work with our customers project engineers during the development of new products.
Processes: EDM,wire and spark eroding
People: our seven directors have 240 years engineering experience.
Technology: We can machine to customers models.
Oil and gas
We supply medium to light components for various companies in this industry.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001:2008
- Precision machined parts
In this section
- Fife Council Wins Scottish Green Energy Award
- Construction of Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm project to go ahead following financial agreements
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- BBC's Antiques Road Trip to reveal treasures of Tayside and Fife this week… thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 16 hours ago
- BBC News - New UK housing 'dominated by roads' bbc.co.uk/news/science-e… 1 day ago
- Fife fintech Paysend adds Japan and Korea to payments network and increases turnover insider.co.uk/news/scott…utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar 1 day ago