Octagon Specialist Eng Ltd
Sub-Contract Machining Company set up in February 2003 by seven employees of GJT Precision Eng Ltd which had gone into voluntary administration.
Services and features
We offer tool making and all conventional machining disciplines, CNC turning and milling, wire and spark eroding.We have a vast engineering knowledge within the company and work with our customers project engineers during the development of new products.
Processes: EDM,wire and spark eroding
People: our seven directors have 240 years engineering experience.
Technology: We can machine to customers models.
Oil and gas
We supply medium to light components for various companies in this industry.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001:2008
- Precision machined parts
In this section
- Fife space technology firm re-allocates personnel joins in coronavirus fight
- New support for creative sector during COVID-19 outbreak
- UK government unveils aid for self-employed
- RT @FifeAmbassador: Take a journey with me, thanks to @investinfife & @MadeBrave, around @KingsbarnsDist back in 2014 when it was still… twitter.com/i/web/status… 7 hours ago
- RT @BGFife: Learn about the impact and implications the Coronavirus pandemic is having on retailers, manufacturers and people’s… twitter.com/i/web/status… 14 hours ago
- Fife space technology firm re-allocates personnel joins in #coronavirus fight. Skyrora Ltd #teamfife… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 14 hours ago