McKinnon & Clarke Ltd
McKinnon & Clarke was established in the UK in 1976. Since then, the company has become a truly international organisation and now has 16 offices in 12 countries, servicing clients in over 20 countries worldwide.
Headed up by private equity group Lyceum, our company focus is on excellence in all areas of energy management including purchasing, environmental solutions, engineering and auditing of energy and utilities markets. Combining these skills, along with data gathering and the procurement, planning and ongoing management of energy costs and usage, we enable our clients to operate more efficiently while also making significant savings to their energy costs.
Services and features
Our breadth of resource and attention to detail allow us to optimise energy costs and usage as an ongoing activity. McKinnon & Clarke is structured to deliver services and solutions that are as individual as our client's requirements. Our specialist operating divisions work closely together to deliver a service that is tailored to the client's every need – we achieve this by seamlessly integrating the services of our specialist operating divisions to deliver the required elements of our service in the most suitable package.
Our involvement spans the whole life of a project and beyond. We have a significant number of framework contracts in both the public and private sectors, many of which have realised substantial financial and performance savings.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001
ISO 14001: ISO 14001
Company: Investors in People
- Consenting/ surveys
In this section
- UTILITY ROV Secures Moray East Windfarm contract
- Briggs Marine Turnover Up 17%
- Invest in Fife November 2018 Newsletter
- We are looking forward to it @ScotRenew #fifemeansbusiness twitter.com/ScotRenew/st… 2 days ago
- GLENFIELD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, Cowdenbeath - AVAILABLE NOW • Sites from 0.195 hectares (0.48 acres) up to 0.47 hectar… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago
- Lovely view of Fife coast in it usual blue skies and sunshine twitter.com/ishirlaw/sta… 4 days ago