KCC Electrical & Home Automation
Itasco is a sub-contract engineering company based in Scotland that provides complete turnkey solutions to meet the needs of the global manufacturing industry.
Itasco Precision adopts a "Get it right first time" policy, project managing the entire manufacturing process from initial receipt of raw material, through the various stages of precision machining, weld cladding, NDT and heat treatment.
Technology: Solar Photovoltaic
- Feasibility study
- Project management
In this section
- Tayport business plans huge expansion after securing £500,000 funding
- Fife businesses to benefit from second tranche of funding support for innovative degree programme
- Longannet, Fife as a manufacturing base for Talgo UK
- St Andrews University secures £300,000 for world-leading facility via RM Condor cash… thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 3 days ago
- Want to be part of our team! Apply now! #teamfife #investinfife #fifemeansbusiness myjobscotland.gov.uk/cou… 5 days ago
- RT @FoodmekLtd: We are excited that we can finally announce our news. We have secured a significant investment from @scotent SLS Sc… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago