i4 Product Design
i4 Product Design is a cutting edge, highly innovative product development consultancy based in Edinburgh.
We help our clients design unique, market-leading products, by supporting them from concept development through to inception into the marketplace. We also provide engineering support and design bespoke solutions.
In the past 6 years we've worked with some fascinating SME's and multinationals in the technology and renewable sectors and developed over 60 products for our clients. Our excellent customer service and design proficiency are conveyed via our remarkable level of repeat business, which accounts for 85% of our annual sales.
Services and features
We provide a variety of engineering services including design for manufacture, design consultancy and rapid prototyping, plus the design and manufacture of sheet metal solutions. We also trouble shoot and develop innovative bespoke solutions, designed to facilitate the internal processes for companies in the renewable sector.
In addition to our services we have also developed a variety of products for the renewable sector. One of these products, known as CPS, is a sturdy cable protection system designed to protect against costly cable wear/replacement, a common problem in wind turbines. Since its launch in January CPS has sold over 300 units.
If you have any projects where you think our expertise could be of value, please don't hesitate to give us a call.
We look forward to finding out how we can help.
Facilities: Rapid prototyping, Cad design, Computer Created Visuals
Processes: Expert support throughout the trouble shooting or product development phases.
People: An excellent team with over 120 years experience between them. Great customer service.
Technology: Solid Works, Pro Engineer, Foam Modelling
Special skills: Cutting edge Creativity. Problem solving and 'thinking outside the box'
ISO 9001: currently being applied for
- Feasibility study
- Light fabrication
- NDT/ Inspection/ Testing
- Precision machined parts
- Project management
In this section
- Tayport business plans huge expansion after securing £500,000 funding
- Fife businesses to benefit from second tranche of funding support for innovative degree programme
- Longannet, Fife as a manufacturing base for Talgo UK
- St Andrews University secures £300,000 for world-leading facility via RM Condor cash… thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 3 days ago
- Want to be part of our team! Apply now! #teamfife #investinfife #fifemeansbusiness myjobscotland.gov.uk/cou… 5 days ago
- RT @FoodmekLtd: We are excited that we can finally announce our news. We have secured a significant investment from @scotent SLS Sc… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago