Alba Heat and Power
As a Renewable Energy installation company based in Fife, we install Biomass, CHP, Heat Pumps , Solar and Energy Storage for Domestic and Commercial clients.
Services and features
We use quality products from established manufacturers. Customer satisfaction and quality workmanship is our priority.
Facilities: We have a full design and specification service.
People: Father and son team Wayne and Euan Campbell
Technology: Biomass, CHP, Heat Pumps, Solar and Tesla Battery Storage.
50 kW PV system for Balkemback Farm, Tealing.
60 kW PV system for Pallet Logictics Sawmill, Laurencekirk.
- Feasibility study
- Hydraulic systems
- Monitoring equipment
- Pipework fabrications
- Power generation
- Project management
- Pumps and valves
- Repair and maintenance
In this section
- Fife Council Wins Scottish Green Energy Award
- Construction of Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm project to go ahead following financial agreements
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- EDF Renewables and ESB, joint owners of the Neart na Gaoithe (NnG) offshore wind farm, today announces a series of… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- Clean%20energy%20pioneer%20gets%20%C2%A31%20million%20backing%20for%20China%20project https%3A%2F%… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- Hardly in the spirit of low carbon to increase volume of commuting fifetoday.co.uk/news/tra… 4 days ago