Young & partners
Young & partners are Scottish business lawyers based in Dunfermline and Glasgow. We specialise in giving practical, cost effective advice to our clients as they do business in Scotland, throughout the rest of the UK, Europe and beyond.
We specialise in all aspects of renewable deals whether corporate, financial contractual or dispue realted.
Services and features
quality, cost effective advice delivered on time and backed by experience
Facilities: Full service lawbusiness law firm
People: Andrew Smith and Neil Killick lead the renewables and Corporate group. We have construction and employment law partners and a solicitor advocate in Iain Clark who deals with commercial and international disputes including arbitrations.
Technology: All usual it and communications tools
Special skills: All services a business contracting in the sector needs
We act for on shore wind farm developers, landowners,financial institutions and investors and for significan players in the off shore supply chain.
We act for Solar PV businesses and Green Deal providers
We act for a number of businesses developing wave and tidal devices
About this supplier
Young & partners
1 George Square
- Offshore wind
- Onshore wind
- Solar and PV
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
In this section
- UK government unveils aid for self-employed
- Companies to receive 3-month extension period to file accounts during COVID-19
- COVID-19 BUSINESS RATES SUPPORT FOR FIFE BUSINESSES
- RT @thecourieruk: Coronavirus: Fifers warned of potential disruption to bin collections dlvr.it/RSfxpD 1 day ago
- RT @Balgove: We've been getting many enquiries regarding our delivery schedule... We are delivering LOCAL 7 DAYS A WEEK, and if… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- RT @FifeCouncil: The government is supporting self-employed people whose income has been affected by #coronavirus… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago