Stray Seal is a professional media service that specialises in water-based and underwater film. We are an HSE registered dive contractor for media.
Services and features
Stray Seal blends experience in film production, creativity, research and diving expertise to provide a professional media service for both corporate and non-corporate clients. Our speciality is water-based and underwater film, but we are equally at home topside with educational, documentary or survey-based films for data-collection.
For clients we can provide dive contractual services for media for entire projects, or a freelance service, where HSE trained divers can join existing scientific or industry-based teams as a camera operator.
Special skills: Diving, filming
SEPA. A commissioned film that followed SEPA Marine Ecology scientists on their three day data collection process along the River Clyde. This process monitors water quality in Scottish estuaries.
About this supplier
3 Craighead Crescent
Newport on Tay
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Fuel cells and energy storage
- Offshore wind
- Oil and gas
- Onshore wind
- Solar and PV
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
- Less than £100k
In this section
- BOWHOUSE LINK TELLS OF START-UP SUCCESS
- THE FARMER’S SON SECURES SIGNIFICANT DEAL
- IT TURNING POINT RELAUNCHES OUT OF COVID-19
- RT @FifeEconPship: @BGFife provide a wide range of support and advice to individuals looking to set up in business, and newly formed a… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- Looking to market your goods & services & raise your company's profile? The Trade Development Programme has been de… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- @BowhouseFife, the online food hub featuring fresh goods from local producers, was established during lockdown to m… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago in reply to BowhouseFife