Steadvale Air Systems
Established in 1979,Steadvale Air Systems were primarily involved in the Servicing and Maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors,supplying Spares,Labour and Expertise where required on Contract or Breakdown basis,we have developed our Machine-Shop over the last 15-Years to supply to both Export and Home Markets and have a good relationship with several OEMs.
Services and features
Offshore and Onshore Servicing and Maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors,Manual and CNC Machining of parts allied to the Compressor Industry.
Machining of Parts for Oil and Gas Industry.
Facilities: 30,000 sq.ft
Processes: Servicing,Manual and CNC Machining,Pressure Testing,Caustic Cleaning,Welding and Painting
People: Highly Skilled and Motivated
Technology: CNC Machinery with DNC link from offices
Special skills: Onsite Compressor Test facility
ISO 9001: BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- Precision machined parts
- Project management
- Repair and maintenance
In this section
- CRAFTING ITS LONG TERM FUTURE
- THE PURVIS GROUP CELEBRATES 40TH ANNIVERSARY WITH INVESTMENT
- Welcome to issue 6 of fbm Update
- Rise in sales for Fife engineering firm Trend Technologies… thecourier.co.uk/fp/busi… via @thecourieruk 1 day ago
- Fife Zoo owners heartbroken after fire breaks out six days after reopening… thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 1 day ago
- Launching a new business takes a lot of thought and planning and, having got off to a great start in 2019, COVID-19… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago