Steadvale Air Systems
Established in 1979,Steadvale Air Systems were primarily involved in the Servicing and Maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors,supplying Spares,Labour and Expertise where required on Contract or Breakdown basis,we have developed our Machine-Shop over the last 15-Years to supply to both Export and Home Markets and have a good relationship with several OEMs.
Services and features
Offshore and Onshore Servicing and Maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors,Manual and CNC Machining of parts allied to the Compressor Industry.
Machining of Parts for Oil and Gas Industry.
Facilities: 30,000 sq.ft
Processes: Servicing,Manual and CNC Machining,Pressure Testing,Caustic Cleaning,Welding and Painting
People: Highly Skilled and Motivated
Technology: CNC Machinery with DNC link from offices
Special skills: Onsite Compressor Test facility
ISO 9001: BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- Precision machined parts
- Project management
- Repair and maintenance
In this section
- UK government unveils aid for self-employed
- Companies to receive 3-month extension period to file accounts during COVID-19
- COVID-19 BUSINESS RATES SUPPORT FOR FIFE BUSINESSES
- RT @thecourieruk: Coronavirus: Fifers warned of potential disruption to bin collections dlvr.it/RSfxpD 1 day ago
- RT @Balgove: We've been getting many enquiries regarding our delivery schedule... We are delivering LOCAL 7 DAYS A WEEK, and if… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- RT @FifeCouncil: The government is supporting self-employed people whose income has been affected by #coronavirus… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago