Steadvale Air Systems
Established in 1979,Steadvale Air Systems were primarily involved in the Servicing and Maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors,supplying Spares,Labour and Expertise where required on Contract or Breakdown basis,we have developed our Machine-Shop over the last 15-Years to supply to both Export and Home Markets and have a good relationship with several OEMs.
Services and features
Offshore and Onshore Servicing and Maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors,Manual and CNC Machining of parts allied to the Compressor Industry.
Machining of Parts for Oil and Gas Industry.
Facilities: 30,000 sq.ft
Processes: Servicing,Manual and CNC Machining,Pressure Testing,Caustic Cleaning,Welding and Painting
People: Highly Skilled and Motivated
Technology: CNC Machinery with DNC link from offices
Special skills: Onsite Compressor Test facility
ISO 9001: BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- Precision machined parts
- Project management
- Repair and maintenance
In this section
- Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019
- Fife Hosts Major Scotland Fintech Festival Event
- CommScope Ministerial Visit
- Another great event. And great to be able to support the #FTOBusinessBreakfast programme @FifeEconPship… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago
- RT @rossco1975: Great turn out for our #FifeFintech event this afternoon being run as part of Scotland’s Fintech Festival 2019. F… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 days ago
- RT @call_veri: A question we constantly are asked is ‘Why did you chose Fife/Scotland for your new location?’ The answer is simple… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 days ago