Steadvale Air Systems
Established in 1979,Steadvale Air Systems were primarily involved in the Servicing and Maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors,supplying Spares,Labour and Expertise where required on Contract or Breakdown basis,we have developed our Machine-Shop over the last 15-Years to supply to both Export and Home Markets and have a good relationship with several OEMs.
Services and features
Offshore and Onshore Servicing and Maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors,Manual and CNC Machining of parts allied to the Compressor Industry.
Machining of Parts for Oil and Gas Industry.
Facilities: 30,000 sq.ft
Processes: Servicing,Manual and CNC Machining,Pressure Testing,Caustic Cleaning,Welding and Painting
People: Highly Skilled and Motivated
Technology: CNC Machinery with DNC link from offices
Special skills: Onsite Compressor Test facility
ISO 9001: BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- Precision machined parts
- Project management
- Repair and maintenance
In this section
- Council Approves Plan to Grow Food and Drink in Fife
- Invest in Fife Spring Edition Newsletter 2019
- £24 million heating district opened
- Available NOW! Office space in Dunfermline - ranging from 204-1981 sq ft - investinfife.co.uk/files…2).pdf… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- Fife shellfish company continues to innovate… thecourier.co.uk/fp/busi… via @thecourieruk 3 days ago
- Day 2 at @AllEnergy visit our stand J10 Forth & Tay members include; Dundee, Fife, Angus, East Lothian and Borders… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago