Bridgeforth Engineering Ltd.
Established in 1979, Bridgeforth Engineering Limited, was acquired, in 1988 by the KLS group of companies, a diverse group with interests in the Oil and Gas sector as well as steel stockholding and engineering.
Since that time, the company has invested heavily in new machine tools, in line with a policy to drive the company to increased levels of supplier satisfaction.
That policy demands that we obtain the highest standards of quality and workmanship for all of our clients. This is achieved through an ongoing training programme for an already highly skilled workforce, coupled with the use of the latest technology in machine tools.
Bridgeforth holds BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and BS EN ISO 14001:2004 accreditation and is also approved by many prominent companies in the Oil and Gas sector.
We are a modern thinking company willing to enter into genuine partnership relationships with our customers to assist them to achieve their goals.
The company is continuing to expand it’s capacity with planned, controlled investment in equipment, with particular bias towards better production and inspection methods.
Services and features
Sub-Contract Machining. & Project Management.
Facilities: Fully equipped modern CNC , machine shop
Processes: Precision CNC machining
People: Highly skilled Engineers
Technology: Up to date state of the art CNC machines.
Oil and gas
Approved machine shop , of many top bluechip Oil & Gas OEM's
ISO 9001: BS-EN-ISO 9001: 2008 DNV
ISO 14001: BS EN ISO 14001:2004 DNV
- NDT/ Inspection/ Testing
- Precision machined parts
- Project management
- Repair and maintenance
In this section
- Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019
- Fife Hosts Major Scotland Fintech Festival Event
- CommScope Ministerial Visit
- Another great event. And great to be able to support the #FTOBusinessBreakfast programme @FifeEconPship… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago
- RT @rossco1975: Great turn out for our #FifeFintech event this afternoon being run as part of Scotland’s Fintech Festival 2019. F… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 days ago
- RT @call_veri: A question we constantly are asked is ‘Why did you chose Fife/Scotland for your new location?’ The answer is simple… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 days ago