MSC Scotland Ltd
Sub -Contract Electronics Manufacturing company.
ISO 9001: ISO13485
UL / ATEX / CE / JAR21 / ETL APPROVED
Part of a 500M EURO Pan - European Company ( MSC GLEICHMANN )
Services and features
FULL TURNKEY ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLY
Facilities: 16,000 SQ FT
Processes: MSC Scotland provides integrated turnkey solutions, utilizing leading-edge manufacturing technologies to support customer market requirements. MSC currently provide a quality service with flexibility for the Wireless Networking, Medical, Industrial/Commercial, Defence/Security/Aerospace market sectors.
People: Employees are trained to IPC610 Class 3 workmanship standards. A combination of SPC, FMEA, and inspection, combined with AOI, X-Ray and test techniques ensure product quality consistently meets customer specifications.
Technology: surface mount pcb assembly.Through hole assebly.Wire harness assembly.systems assembly.aoi inspection / flying probe testing / x - ray testing.BGA rework ( remove - replace )
Special skills: SURFACE MOUNT ASSEMBLYTHROUGH HOLE ASSEMBLYDEBUG / REPAIRSBGA REMOVAL / REPLACEX-RAYPROTOTYPE BUILDS
ISO 9001: BN-ISO 9001 - 2008
Industry: BN - ISO 13485
ATEX / ETL / UL / CE / JAR21
In this section
- Fife space technology firm re-allocates personnel joins in coronavirus fight
- New support for creative sector during COVID-19 outbreak
- UK government unveils aid for self-employed
- RT @FifeAmbassador: Take a journey with me, thanks to @investinfife & @MadeBrave, around @KingsbarnsDist back in 2014 when it was still… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 hours ago
- RT @BGFife: Learn about the impact and implications the Coronavirus pandemic is having on retailers, manufacturers and people’s… twitter.com/i/web/status… 12 hours ago
- Fife space technology firm re-allocates personnel joins in #coronavirus fight. Skyrora Ltd #teamfife… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 12 hours ago