Houstons of Cupar Ltd
Established over 80 years in the town of Cupar in Fife.
Houstons have extensive experience in fabricating all types of components and structures for the Renewables sector and the Oil and Gas industry. The company also offers a machining facility from its base in Cupar.
Services and features
Fabrication and processing of metal components.
we also offer a site installation service which is inclusive of removal reverse engineering and installation.
Facilities: Our factory is equipped with Profile burning,Press brakes,Guillotine,Power Presses,Plate Rolling and Section bending/rolling.We also have a range of LathesMills and Drilling machines.
Processes: All types of welding e.g.MIG and TIG.We also offer coded welding.
People: 18 Skilled Fabricators, 2 Skilled Turners, 2 Drivers/labourers, 3 Apprentices, 7 Technical Support Staff
Technology: 1 off CNC Vertical machining center
Special skills: Coded Welding
installation and manufacture of concrete batching plant at Whitelees Farm East Kilbride.
Manufacture of designed fabrications for wind turbine towers.
Manufacture of various fabricated structural parts for Tidal Energy generator.
Oil and gas
Over 30 years experience in the supply of fabrications to the Oil and Gas sector e.g. pipe protectors,guide posts,tree parts etc.
The fabrication of steel cabins and sub sea devices.
ISO 9001: yes
ISO 14001: yes
- Heavy fabrication
- Light fabrication
- Pipework fabrications
- Precision machined parts
- Project management
- Repair and maintenance
- Subsea structures
- Tanks/ vessels
About this supplier
Houstons of Cupar Ltd
Cupar Muir Industrial Estate
- Offshore wind
- Oil and gas
- Onshore wind
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
- Less than £100k
In this section
- Living Wage Scotland Awards 2019
- Fife Hosts Major Scotland Fintech Festival Event
- CommScope Ministerial Visit
- Another great event. And great to be able to support the #FTOBusinessBreakfast programme @FifeEconPship… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago
- RT @rossco1975: Great turn out for our #FifeFintech event this afternoon being run as part of Scotland’s Fintech Festival 2019. F… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 days ago
- RT @call_veri: A question we constantly are asked is ‘Why did you chose Fife/Scotland for your new location?’ The answer is simple… twitter.com/i/web/status… 5 days ago