Ten 47 Limited
Formed in 2001, we have grown to become a world-wide supplier of electrical cables, connectors and assemblies. Our markets include Wind Energy, Military, Film & TV, Professional Audio, Nuclear, Power Distribution, Rail & Traction. We have also formed a new company, Cable Guard Europe Ltd in Kirkcaldy to manufacture heavy duty cable protectors to allow pedestrian and vehicular access while reducing trip hazards and damage to cable / hoses / pipes etc
Services and features
Electrical cables, connectors and assemblies built to customer requirements and for use in harsh environments.
Facilities: 2 x 6000 square foot units in Kirkcaldy.
Processes: Assembly, electrical hi-volt testing to 10KV. Manufacture of heavy duty Cable Guards
People: 16 in total. 15 based in Kirkcaldy, 1 based in Nottingham.
Special skills: We have several personnel who have been in the electrical connector industry for 25+ years. We therefore have extensive knowledge of customer / market requirements for our products. Our assembly / manufacturing set up allows us to be extremely flexible to our customer demands with ever changing priority lists.
Supplied several bespoke cable assemblies for building mountable wind turbines
ISO 9001: We are currently going through our ISO assessment and expect approval by August 2012
Industry: Achilles. Link Up. UVDB
About this supplier
Ten 47 Limited
Frances Industrial Park
- Fuel cells and energy storage
- Offshore wind
- Onshore wind
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
- Less than £100k
- Business in the Community National Example of Excellence Award, Marketplace Innovation
In this section
- Tayport business plans huge expansion after securing £500,000 funding
- Fife businesses to benefit from second tranche of funding support for innovative degree programme
- Longannet, Fife as a manufacturing base for Talgo UK
- Want to be part of our team! Apply now! #teamfife #investinfife #fifemeansbusiness myjobscotland.gov.uk/cou… 1 day ago
- RT @FoodmekLtd: We are excited that we can finally announce our news. We have secured a significant investment from @scotent SLS Sc… twitter.com/i/web/status… 6 days ago
- Last but not least, Keith Winter - Executive Director Enterprise and Environment, @FifeCouncil on innovation throug… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 6 days ago