Octagon Specialist Eng Ltd
Sub-Contract Machining Company set up in February 2003 by seven employees of GJT Precision Eng Ltd which had gone into voluntary administration.
Services and features
We offer tool making and all conventional machining disciplines, CNC turning and milling, wire and spark eroding.We have a vast engineering knowledge within the company and work with our customers project engineers during the development of new products.
Processes: EDM,wire and spark eroding
People: our seven directors have 240 years engineering experience.
Technology: We can machine to customers models.
Oil and gas
We supply medium to light components for various companies in this industry.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001:2008
- Precision machined parts
In this section
- BOWHOUSE LINK TELLS OF START-UP SUCCESS
- THE FARMER’S SON SECURES SIGNIFICANT DEAL
- IT TURNING POINT RELAUNCHES OUT OF COVID-19
- RT @FifeEconPship: @BGFife provide a wide range of support and advice to individuals looking to set up in business, and newly formed a… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago
- Looking to market your goods & services & raise your company's profile? The Trade Development Programme has been de… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- @BowhouseFife, the online food hub featuring fresh goods from local producers, was established during lockdown to m… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 days ago in reply to BowhouseFife