Octagon Specialist Eng Ltd
Sub-Contract Machining Company set up in February 2003 by seven employees of GJT Precision Eng Ltd which had gone into voluntary administration.
Services and features
We offer tool making and all conventional machining disciplines, CNC turning and milling, wire and spark eroding.We have a vast engineering knowledge within the company and work with our customers project engineers during the development of new products.
Processes: EDM,wire and spark eroding
People: our seven directors have 240 years engineering experience.
Technology: We can machine to customers models.
Oil and gas
We supply medium to light components for various companies in this industry.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001:2008
- Precision machined parts
In this section
- UK government unveils aid for self-employed
- Companies to receive 3-month extension period to file accounts during COVID-19
- COVID-19 BUSINESS RATES SUPPORT FOR FIFE BUSINESSES
- Foundations of #FifeTech 1 hour ago
- RT @thecourieruk: Coronavirus: Fifers warned of potential disruption to bin collections dlvr.it/RSfxpD 1 day ago
- RT @Balgove: We've been getting many enquiries regarding our delivery schedule... We are delivering LOCAL 7 DAYS A WEEK, and if… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 day ago