Octagon Specialist Eng Ltd
Sub-Contract Machining Company set up in February 2003 by seven employees of GJT Precision Eng Ltd which had gone into voluntary administration.
Services and features
We offer tool making and all conventional machining disciplines, CNC turning and milling, wire and spark eroding.We have a vast engineering knowledge within the company and work with our customers project engineers during the development of new products.
Processes: EDM,wire and spark eroding
People: our seven directors have 240 years engineering experience.
Technology: We can machine to customers models.
Oil and gas
We supply medium to light components for various companies in this industry.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001:2008
- Precision machined parts
In this section
- Tayport business plans huge expansion after securing £500,000 funding
- Fife businesses to benefit from second tranche of funding support for innovative degree programme
- Longannet, Fife as a manufacturing base for Talgo UK
- St Andrews University secures £300,000 for world-leading facility via RM Condor cash… thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 3 days ago
- Want to be part of our team! Apply now! #teamfife #investinfife #fifemeansbusiness myjobscotland.gov.uk/cou… 5 days ago
- RT @FoodmekLtd: We are excited that we can finally announce our news. We have secured a significant investment from @scotent SLS Sc… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago