Octagon Specialist Eng Ltd
Sub-Contract Machining Company set up in February 2003 by seven employees of GJT Precision Eng Ltd which had gone into voluntary administration.
Services and features
We offer tool making and all conventional machining disciplines, CNC turning and milling, wire and spark eroding.We have a vast engineering knowledge within the company and work with our customers project engineers during the development of new products.
Processes: EDM,wire and spark eroding
People: our seven directors have 240 years engineering experience.
Technology: We can machine to customers models.
Oil and gas
We supply medium to light components for various companies in this industry.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001:2008
- Precision machined parts
In this section
- Fife Council Wins Scottish Green Energy Award
- Construction of Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm project to go ahead following financial agreements
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- Invest in Fife will be at #SROFFSHORE20 together with partners organisations from Forth & Tay Offshore. make sure y… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 3 hours ago
- RT @FifeChamber: Our next Friday finalists in the Best Performing Business between 10-50 employees category is Kirkcaldy based… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 hours ago
- RT @ScotRenew: #SROFFSHORE20 will hear from Brian McFarlane @sserenewables, Dr Janelle Braithwaite @marinescotland, Liam Leahy… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 hours ago