Narvida, formed in 1947, has been operating for over 60 years near Dunfermline in Fife, Scotland, and specialises in the supply of steel fabrication in stainless steel, carbon steel and other metals. Narvida supplies a broad range of industries with sheet metal work and fabrication, welding, pipework and tradesman hire.
Services and features
Narvida has provided various parts and assemblies for beams, brackets and hinges, handrails and support frames for floodlights, navigation aids and boat landing access stair frames in works for recent offshore wind development projects.
Facilities: Folding to 8mm, Press Brakes - Rolling to 8mm, Various - Cutting to 12mm, Plasma - Shearing to 6mm, Guillotine and Punching to 15mm, Various
Processes: Sheet metal work and fabrication, welding, pipework and tradesman hire
People: 24 including qualified tradesmen and trainee apprentices
Recent projects have included work in power station and oil refinery upgrades in England and Scotland, fabrication works in stainless steel and carbon steel including galvanised and aluminium plant infrastructure, with vessels, pipework, ducting, stairways, access platforms and process units for food and drink supply businesses, the water industry, energy sectors and various other industries.
ISO 9001: Narvida's Quality system is based on ISO 9001:2000 and although we do not have an official certification, it is independently audited together with our Health & Safety and Environmental systems on an annual basis
- Light fabrication
- Pipework fabrications
- Precision machined parts
About this supplier
Hillend Industrial Park
- Offshore wind
- Oil and gas
- Onshore wind
- Wave and tidal
Typical project values
- Less than £100k
In this section
- Fife Businesses showcased at Scotland’s Premier Royal Highland Show
- Major Fife Showcase at Royal Highland Show
- How Does Fife Benefit From The Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal?
- Fantastic Opportunity with our Town Centre Team - Project Manager (Town Centre Capital Grant Fund)… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 week ago
- The Forth & Tay Cluster partners are seeking to understand the areas capability to support the major developments o… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 week ago
- Such a lovely story. Great to see the @ORECatapult and @LevenmouthAc partnership really delivering...… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 weeks ago