KCC Electrical & Home Automation
Itasco is a sub-contract engineering company based in Scotland that provides complete turnkey solutions to meet the needs of the global manufacturing industry.
Itasco Precision adopts a "Get it right first time" policy, project managing the entire manufacturing process from initial receipt of raw material, through the various stages of precision machining, weld cladding, NDT and heat treatment.
Technology: Solar Photovoltaic
- Feasibility study
- Project management
In this section
- Offshore Wind Supply Chain Opportunities Survey 2019
- Council Approves Plan to Grow Food and Drink in Fife
- Invest in Fife Spring Edition Newsletter 2019
- CALLING ALL BUSINESSES TO COMPLETE THE OFFSHORE WIND SUPPLY CHAIN OPPORTUNITIES SURVEY 2019 investinfife.co.uk/news/… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 13 hours ago
- Workshop with Scottish Maritime Cluster - June 20th, Rosyth scottishmaritimecluster.… 14 hours ago
- RT @Renovite: Great day ahead - heads over to booth no. 15 to talk to @Renovite about cloud native ATM/payments technology and cr… twitter.com/i/web/status… 21 hours ago