KCC Electrical & Home Automation
Itasco is a sub-contract engineering company based in Scotland that provides complete turnkey solutions to meet the needs of the global manufacturing industry.
Itasco Precision adopts a "Get it right first time" policy, project managing the entire manufacturing process from initial receipt of raw material, through the various stages of precision machining, weld cladding, NDT and heat treatment.
Technology: Solar Photovoltaic
- Feasibility study
- Project management
In this section
- Fife Council Wins Scottish Green Energy Award
- Construction of Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm project to go ahead following financial agreements
- Meet the Buyer Event with Babcock International Group
- EDF Renewables and ESB, joint owners of the Neart na Gaoithe (NnG) offshore wind farm, today announces a series of… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- Clean%20energy%20pioneer%20gets%20%C2%A31%20million%20backing%20for%20China%20project https%3A%2F%… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- Hardly in the spirit of low carbon to increase volume of commuting fifetoday.co.uk/news/tra… 4 days ago