KCC Electrical & Home Automation
Itasco is a sub-contract engineering company based in Scotland that provides complete turnkey solutions to meet the needs of the global manufacturing industry.
Itasco Precision adopts a "Get it right first time" policy, project managing the entire manufacturing process from initial receipt of raw material, through the various stages of precision machining, weld cladding, NDT and heat treatment.
Technology: Solar Photovoltaic
- Feasibility study
- Project management
In this section
- COVID-19 Guidance for construction industry
- Fife space technology firm re-allocates personnel joins in coronavirus fight
- New support for creative sector during COVID-19 outbreak
- Babcock International Group to make 10,000 ventilators to help deal with the coronavirus crisis. @FifeCouncil… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 hour ago
- RT @IngledewStephen: In challenging times, very uplifting to see #fintech community+friends pull together @ScottishCEO @SFEGraemeJones… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 hours ago
- The Scottish Government has released Guidance for Construction Industry during #covid-19 outbreak. Follow the link… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 hours ago