About Invest in Fife
Invest in Fife offers a ‘one-stop-shop’ service to companies seeking to invest and grow within Fife.
Invest in Fife was formed to promote Fife as a first-class business location and to promote Fife’s commercial capabilities and opportunities.
Invest in Fife has a proven track record of helping investors make their projects happen as well as helping Fife-based companies with their local expansion plans.
We can help you with:
- Property selection and land for development
- Detailed local information such as demographics, local workforce, public transportation
- Familiarisation trips
- Advice on financial assistance
- A nominated case officer and assistance with major business category planning applications
- Recruitment, selection and training support through Fife Council’s Opportunities Fife and Employability Team
- Providing contacts within external organisations
- Local stakeholder engagement
- A dedicated relationship manager programme
In partnership with Scottish Development International and Scottish Enterprise: Invest in Fife offers a free and confidential bespoke service. Whatever your requirement, we have the skills and experience to make your move to Fife as easy as possible.
If you are looking for the best place to do business please get in touch.
Invest in Fife is an initiative supported by Fife Council.
- Major Fife Showcase at Royal Highland Show
- How Does Fife Benefit From The Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal?
- HMS Queen Elizabeth successfully completes work package at Babcock’s Rosyth facility
- Congratulations! twitter.com/thecourieruk… 4 days ago
- 18 Woodgate Way South, Glenrothes available now 1521 sq ft #andrewreillyassociates #fifemeansbusiness… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago
- Greener Kirkcaldy is to receive £3,800 of support to buy four e-bikes thecourier.co.uk/fp/news… via @thecourieruk 4 days ago