Fife offers everything you need to start or grow your business – quality office and industrial spaces; development land; a skilled and varied workforce; excellent digital and transportation connectivity and a great quality of life.
We have developed a portfolio of Case Studies showcasing successful companies who are continually investing in Fife, thus helping to make Fife a first-class business destination.
Our news page keeps you up-to-date with business updates, developments and special events.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter here:
Dunfermline Business Centre
Facilities for the Centre include:
• Reception facilities
• Security alarm system
• 24 hour access (fob system)
• Intercom system
• Meeting room facilities
• Communal kitchen & toilet facilities
• Individual metered for electricity
• Car parking
Queensway Technology & Business Park
• One million skilled workforce within one hours drive
• Home to 21 of Fife’s top technology and innovation businesses
• Easily accessible with excellent links via road, rail and air
• Convenient town centre location, close to amenities and facilities
• Excellent broadband fibre connections
• Adjacent to RWE Biomass CHP plant
• Option to link to Glenrothes Energy Network
• Consented Data Centre located onsite
Banbeath Industrial Estate
Banbeath is an established industrial estate situated on the northern edge of Leven in Central Fife. The estate is located off Kennoway Road, with excellent access via the A911 from Leven to the A92 and onto the M90 which links Fife to the rest of the Central Belt.
• 5400 sq ft
• Office area
• Toilet facilities
• Car parking / service yard
• 3 phase power
• Heating systems
• Roller shutter doors to both front and rear with the rear door giving access to an enclosed yard.