Fife offers everything you need to start or grow your business – quality office and industrial spaces; development land; a skilled and varied workforce; excellent digital and transportation connectivity and a great quality of life.
We have developed a portfolio of Case Studies showcasing successful companies who are continually investing in Fife, thus helping to make Fife a first-class business destination.
The Invest in Fife monthly newsletter keeps you up to date with Fife Business news, developments, latest renewables news and special events.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter here:
Dunfermline Business Centre
Facilities for the Centre include:
• Reception facilities
• Security alarm system
• 24 hour access (fob system)
• Intercom system
• Meeting room facilities
• Communal kitchen & toilet facilities
• Individual metered for electricity
• Car parking
Queensway Technology & Business Park - Development Opportunities
• One million skilled workforce within one hours drive
• Home to 21 of Fife’s top technology and innovation businesses
• Easily accessible with excellent links via road, rail and air
• Convenient town centre location, close to amenities and facilities
• Excellent broadband fibre connections
• Adjacent to RWE Biomass CHP plant
• Option to link to Glenrothes Energy Network
• Consented Data Centre located onsite
A centre of excellence.
• Inspirational landmark development
• Comprehensive business support on-site
• State-of-the-art business facilities
• Access to shared innovation space
• 2000 sq m sustainably designed accommodation
• BREEAM Excellent rated building
• Powered by low carbon & renewable technologies
• Constructed from responsibly produced materials